need some motivation

Options
2»

Comments

• Kvdyson
    Kvdyson Member Posts: 789
    Options
    Janae, just checking to see

Janae, just checking to see if you had called work to give them the news and how that went? Hoping it went well and that you don't have to spend any more energy worrying about it. Glad to hear that you were able to spend some time with your friend!

• Kvdyson
    Kvdyson Member Posts: 789
    edited October 2016 #23
    Options
    Scotgirl, were you able to

Scotgirl, were you able to contact your doctor today? Hopefully they were able to help you with managing the side effects.

I had horrible bone pain in my jaw from my first Neulasta shot but was able to control it with left over pain meds from my surgery and a heating pad. I only need Advil and the heating pad for the second and third shots. Nothing was needed after that.

As far as the constipation, I took Miralax twice a day every day when I was having chemo and after an incredibly painful bout after my first treatment. At that time, the nurses gave me their magic mixture to help me get through the experience but made me promise that I would stick to the Miralax after that. You can bet that I did!

• janaes
    janaes Member Posts: 799 Member
    edited October 2016 #24
    Options
    Its fall break for the school

Its fall break for the school system today. I tried to call but she is probably either off or at meetings.  I might try one more time other wise i guess i get to call tomarrow.  thankfully my kids are home so i dont spend as much time worrying.