the last 4 months....

2»

Comments

• danbren2
    danbren2 Member Posts: 311
    foxhd said:

doing well

Thanks everyone. I'm going camping in a couple weeks or so. There will be a lot of walking. I think I'll be ok. But the days of running and weight lifting may be a thing of the past. We'll see. You just never know. In any event, I am so thankful to have reached this level of function.

My Hero!

Fox,

How can anyone ever think of quitting this fight after reading your inspirational story!  When I do get down, this is where I come for a "lift me up"!  I am truly looking forward to my "Summer of Fox"!  Have a great time camping!

Love, Brenda

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    aamdsi said:

Yay!

I smiled broadly at the Harley ride.  I know how much that means to you.

You are an inspiration to us all

Hugs and a raised glass of cheer to you!

"Summer of Fox"

I love it! And believe me, I am smiling also. The bike is so heavy I don't think I'll ride too much yet. But I guess just getting on it was the point and goal. Next week is a day trip to a vintage motorcycle show and swap meet in New York. Then hillclimb competition in New Hampshire the following week. Then back to NY for a 4 day biker style woodstock. Add in some golf and guitar and shoot, it's still only June! What will July and August bring to the "Summer of Fox?" You guys are awesome! FLY.

• Ree_Maryland
    Ree_Maryland Member Posts: 161 Member
    Happy for you too. Fox

I do not have much to say except THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING AND HANGING IN THERE , AND THANKS TO YOU FAMILY FOR BEING THERE FOR YOU . GIVES US ALL HOPE . So happy you are determine to stay upbeat and hanging in there , Best Wishes and PRAYS TO YOU .

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member

Happy for you too. Fox

I do not have much to say except THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING AND HANGING IN THERE , AND THANKS TO YOU FAMILY FOR BEING THERE FOR YOU . GIVES US ALL HOPE . So happy you are determine to stay upbeat and hanging in there , Best Wishes and PRAYS TO YOU .

Summer of Fox....
    LUV IT!!!

Summer of Fox....

LUV IT!!!

EnJOY it!!

YOU so deserve fun!!

Now if only you could write us a song?

Maybe?

Hugs my dear FLY

Jan

• BDS
    BDS Member Posts: 172
    Enjoy the Summer

Fox, glad to hear your health is improving and you are doing well. Hope you get to enjoy your Harley this summer. - BDS

• vdm13
    vdm13 Member Posts: 47
    Yeah, baby...

Go Fox!

• a_oaklee
    a_oaklee Member Posts: 566 Member
    Im happy for you Fox.  I also

Im happy for you Fox.  I also appreciate how hard you push yourself to achieve your goals.  Its more than just being positive.  You are also determined and work at being as strong as possible.  I think your bike inspires you to wellness.  Dont ever sell it.  

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    Isle of Man TT Footage

In case you're interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNXCJt7K3Q

• Galrim
    Galrim Member Posts: 307
    Phoenix

Not the city but the mythological creature, is what your post brought to my mind. I havent been around for a long time, too long, but damn its good to see that you are still around Fox :-)

• foxhd

Isle of Man TT Footage

In case you're interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNXCJt7K3Q

lots of footage

of the I of M. Ron had a passion beyond most re: motorcycles. Very special stuff. Thanks footsie.

• foxhd
    Galrim said:

Phoenix

Not the city but the mythological creature, is what your post brought to my mind. I havent been around for a long time, too long, but damn its good to see that you are still around Fox :-)

good

to see you around Galrim. I for one have worried. Hope you are well.

• Darron
    Darron Member Posts: 310 Member
    Great news

Glad you are turning the corner. Best news I have heard in quite some time.

• Galrim
    Galrim Member Posts: 307
    foxhd said:

good

to see you around Galrim. I for one have worried. Hope you are well.

All well

thanks Fox :-) just passed the 5 year NED mark and is now considered of no medical interest. I.e. No more scans.

Been busy with a new job and a baby daughter born in March(fourth child). Thus my absence, sorry if it worried anyone. 

I am backtracking on the oldies in here, and I have to ask, though dreading the answer, Neill?

/G

• Skagway Jack
    Skagway Jack Member Posts: 224 Member
    Summer of Fox!

There ya go!  Good on ya Fox, glad your able to get back on the bike and ride.  Sounds like a great summer plan.  You amaze and inspire us all!

Jack

• myoung790
    myoung790 Member Posts: 75
    How wonderful.

How wonderful.

• Dave418
    Dave418 Member Posts: 95 Member
    Wow!! So great. Going thru

Wow!! So great. Going thru all that stuff and still have positive tought. And that positivity is surely helping you. Don't want to go trough what you've been trough, but if one day i get bad news of a stage upgrade, i'll just have to read all of your posts to inspire me.

Keep going, and riding that bike!!

Dave

• TLAlways
    TLAlways Member Posts: 15
    You are truly an inspiration

You are truly an inspiration to all!!!

• cran1
    cran1 Member Posts: 139
    Fox you are an inspiration.

Fox you are an inspiration. In military jargon I dub you HMFIC! You'll figure it out. I also apologize for not being around, as Galrim.