Brother Passed Today

Options
2»

Comments

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Hi kim, my heart is really

Hi kim, my heart is really heavy and I am very sorry to see this news. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Hugs.

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options

Hi kim, my heart is really

Hi kim, my heart is really heavy and I am very sorry to see this news. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Hugs.

I'm so sorry for the loss of

I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. Mine passed away on Easter Sunday. It was a blessing by that time. He fought long and hard but he couldn't get better and the cancer had spread. He'd been inoperable because of COPD. Unfortunately I was too sick to attend his funeral last Friday.

• HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Kim, I am so sorry

Kim, I am so sorry for your loss.  Losing a brother is so hard. I still can't believe that mine has been gone for three years.

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    sorry for your loss

I'm glad you got to see your brother.  From what you wrote it seems he was at peace at the end.  Hold tight to the many happy memories.  Traci

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    passing

I am so sorry for you. It alwayys hurts to loose a loved one.  But now he is with GOD and totaly happy for eterity.

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    danker said:

passing

I am so sorry for you. It alwayys hurts to loose a loved one.  But now he is with GOD and totaly happy for eterity.

My deepest condolences

Big cyber hugs. Many many prayers and good energy. 

Yolanda

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Kim

Kim,

Sending love to you and your whole family.  I am so sorry for the loss of your brother.   My heart breaks for another person gone way to soon. <3

Aloha,

Kathleen

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    JanJan63 said:

I'm so sorry for the loss of

I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. Mine passed away on Easter Sunday. It was a blessing by that time. He fought long and hard but he couldn't get better and the cancer had spread. He'd been inoperable because of COPD. Unfortunately I was too sick to attend his funeral last Friday.

Sorry

I'm so sorry - but what a glorious day to pass on the day the Lord has risen.  Our sorrow will not end though and a hole of their presence it has created.  My smypathies to you and your loved ones.  My heart goes out to you.

Hugs! Kim