Options
2»

Comments

• 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    GlowMore said:

Been Away a Few Days

Wouldn't you know it?  Can't trust this Dam Place to stay calm even a few days and now we have this bad news to worry about.......... Fooey*   Here is what I hope happens....  I hope that Monday when you get this Biop that the Radiologist will be kind enough to let you know something right away.  I know that they can't tell you for sure...but when I had my Biop she came out to ask if I had a Support Group and to tell me that it appeared to be BC to her and I should be prepared for that.   I have often thought about her act of kindness to tell me immediately......it's the horrible waiting that does us in.   Prayers for Strength and Courage Victoria.........and sending special Hug.  xxoo Glo

$%*#

Oh Victoria,

I know that this is agony and the waiting is the worst. I am praying for a very uneventful biopsy. Know that we will be with you in spirit and that you have every right to go crazy. Love Surf

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Thank you, each and every one of you

Thank you for the responses, the good wishes, the compassion, the understanding. I'm actually okay. March 2nd is soon. It will be the waiting for results, waiting for one of the three doctors to bother to tell me the results -- that's when I'll go crazy. Just preparing you:)

And so, off to work. 

xoxo

Victoria

CRAP!!! :-(

Awww, CRAP!!! Cancer sucks...

Will be sending my most heartfelt & hopeful best wishes your way on Monday. And will continue until your results are available - sincerely HOPING for benign. Yeah, the waiting (in between everything) is horrid.

I agree with Traci (wise woman, she is). TRY - try hard! - NOT to get ahead of yourself. Adds overwhelming to the worry, fear & anxiety. One step at a time...

(((Big Hugs)))

Kind regards, Susan

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options

CRAP!!! :-(

Awww, CRAP!!! Cancer sucks...

Will be sending my most heartfelt & hopeful best wishes your way on Monday. And will continue until your results are available - sincerely HOPING for benign. Yeah, the waiting (in between everything) is horrid.

I agree with Traci (wise woman, she is). TRY - try hard! - NOT to get ahead of yourself. Adds overwhelming to the worry, fear & anxiety. One step at a time...

(((Big Hugs)))

Kind regards, Susan

So Sorry.....

...this is coming late ....keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow you have good news!  I'll be thinking of you - and sending ALL my positive energy your way!

......much love,

Jenny

• rutzetta
    rutzetta Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Tomorrow

I didn't write earlier, I'm sorry for the delay. I hope the best for you. My arms surround you and I'm sending good thoughts in front of you. I'm glad you are able to lean on us until you can share the news with your family. 

Constance

• Lilly9
    Lilly9 Member Posts: 155
    Options
    rutzetta said:

Tomorrow

I didn't write earlier, I'm sorry for the delay. I hope the best for you. My arms surround you and I'm sending good thoughts in front of you. I'm glad you are able to lean on us until you can share the news with your family. 

Constance

Praying you receive good news

Praying you receive good news and very soon!