Options
2»

Comments

• Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    carkris said:

Hugs for you. I hope your

Hugs for you. I hope your pain eases and you spend wonderful time with your family

Prays

I am so sorry you had to make this choice enjoy your Family Friends and be at peace.

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options

Prays

I am so sorry you had to make this choice enjoy your Family Friends and be at peace.

Keeping you and your family in all my prayers....

so very sorry - sending you gentle hugs to hold you & your family during this time.  Hospice is wonderful and so caring - hoping you have special time with your family. 

What a wonderful Pink Sister you are!!!!  Know we are all here for you - and celebrate your decision!

much love,

Jenny

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Hospice

You are a brave lady.  I'm sure hospice will help you to enjoy your family at this difficult time.

Hugs,  Linda

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Sending loving hugs!

I have seen both my Mom and my sister make that decision...it is a difficult and yet brave call to make.  You have my prayers for you and your family!

RE

• Lilly9
    Lilly9 Member Posts: 155
    Options
    RE said:

Sending loving hugs!

I have seen both my Mom and my sister make that decision...it is a difficult and yet brave call to make.  You have my prayers for you and your family!

RE

My prayers are with you and

My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.  May you find strength in your loving family

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Lilly9 said:

My prayers are with you and

My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.  May you find strength in your loving family

Thinking of you

Thinking of you and your Family Today Ellen and praying for strength and courage and PEACE*