full plate over the next few weeks. UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member

I just read the scan report

I just read the scan report myself. One chestwall lesion shrunk 3mm. The other "is not visible". My oncologist sais it wasremarkable.

You make me happy, Jeff

what great news. 

May everything continue to improve to the point of miraculou.

sue - Trubrit

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member

I just read the scan report

I just read the scan report myself. One chestwall lesion shrunk 3mm. The other "is not visible". My oncologist sais it wasremarkable.

Wonderful news.

Keep up the good work!

Yolanda

• marbleotis
    marbleotis Member Posts: 720 Member
    You Rock

Wow - you are laser focussed and super organized.  Your plate and a few buckets are full.

You are a truely empowered patient!

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member

I think a fighting attitude

I think a fighting attitude truly helps. The end of this month i will have officially survived stage IV for 9 years. I took a motorcyle riding class last September and got my lisence. Bought a motorcyle the following week have now put 3500 miles on the bike in a year. I love it. Its never too late to learn to ride. I actually got my lisence on my 49th birthday.

You have a lot of living ahead of you.

Jeff

You are such an inspiration! Keep on fighting.  That's awesome! I have to tell my brother. He has been a little down lately. I think he's a little worried that they may stop his chemo. He keeps telling me he feels he can live to be 100 if he keeps on chemo. I let him have his dreams. I tell him it wouldn't surprise me because he already beat NHL.

Stay healthy.

Lin

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    My surgeon is going to look

My surgeon is going to look at my scan tomorrow. This will be my third attemp at getting him to operate. At least he is always willing to consider it. I am also going to talk to my interventional radiologist about another dose of y90 followed by RFA on the liver tumor.