August 22nd. Scan Results

Options

Comments

• judyv3
    judyv3 Member Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    mp327 said:

Ann

Thank you!  My plan is to have a piece of cheesecake there, and also bring one home with me for the next day!  Now that I know it's your birthday on the 10th., I might have to bring home two!  I hope you have a very happy birthday and I wish you many, many more!

If you're celebrating for others...

...then have 2 additional slices for me!  My birthday is tomorrow, and my 30th wedding anniversary is Tuesday!

So happy to hear the good news.

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    judyv3 said:

If you're celebrating for others...

...then have 2 additional slices for me!  My birthday is tomorrow, and my 30th wedding anniversary is Tuesday!

So happy to hear the good news.

judyv3

OMG, that's a lot of cheesecake!  LOL!  I'll do my best.  Better go buy some stretchy pants!  Frown  Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you and thanks for the congrats!

• sandysp
    sandysp Member Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    mp327 said:

judyv3

OMG, that's a lot of cheesecake!  LOL!  I'll do my best.  Better go buy some stretchy pants!  Frown  Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you and thanks for the congrats!

Yes. CELEBRATE

Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. My spirits just soar when I am there and I don't even order the Cheesecake. I just love the feel of the place and they have fabulou entrees.

I don't know how you left that carton of Yogurt in the Freezer. That is one thing this illness gave me, is a love for frozen ice cream or yogurt. I got used to eating it when I was in treatment and never stopped!

Enjoy it all!

Fondly,\

Sandy

• mp327
    Options
    sandysp said:

Yes. CELEBRATE

Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. My spirits just soar when I am there and I don't even order the Cheesecake. I just love the feel of the place and they have fabulou entrees.

I don't know how you left that carton of Yogurt in the Freezer. That is one thing this illness gave me, is a love for frozen ice cream or yogurt. I got used to eating it when I was in treatment and never stopped!

Enjoy it all!

Fondly,\

Sandy

Sandy

Thank you, I'm sure we will have a great time.  I have such a weakness for sweets, especially ice cream.  I rarely buy it because I eat it all up so quickly!  I will think of you, my friend, when I am enjoying that great big piece of cheesecake!

Hugs-

Martha

• TraceyUSA
    TraceyUSA Member Posts: 316
    Options
    CONGRATS Martha!

6 years - WOOHOO!!  It's always encouraging to see numbers like yours!  I may have missed your day yesterday but will have a piece of cheesecake in your honor today!  Laughing

Glad all is well for you despite the little "blip" on scan. 

So happy for you!

Tracey

• mp327
    Options
    TraceyUSA said:

CONGRATS Martha!

6 years - WOOHOO!!  It's always encouraging to see numbers like yours!  I may have missed your day yesterday but will have a piece of cheesecake in your honor today!  Laughing

Glad all is well for you despite the little "blip" on scan. 

So happy for you!

Tracey

Tracey

Thank you very much!  Actually, my official anniversary day is Tuesday, the 9th., so keep eating the cheesecake!  Smile  I am so grateful to be at this milestone and know I have so many friends like you cheering me on to #7!

Martha

• 0626june
    0626june Member Posts: 73
    Options
    mp327 said:

Quick Update

I saw my colorectal doctor this morning for my regularly scheduled 6-month follow-up appt. and she said everything looked great.  Regardless of what little shadows are lurking in my liver on my recent scans (and I continue to believe they are something benign), I am going to celebrate my 6-year survivor anniversary next Tuesday, September 9th!  We are headed to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner with my best friend that evening and lots of, you guessed it, cheesecake!  Laughing 

Such a great help

You are such a wonderful cheerleader for the rest of us.  We need you around for a long time. The shadows on your liver will be gone at the next scan and you'll know you were right not to worry. The Turtle Cheesecake is my recommendation.

Love to you, June

• mp327
    Options
    0626june said:

Such a great help

You are such a wonderful cheerleader for the rest of us.  We need you around for a long time. The shadows on your liver will be gone at the next scan and you'll know you were right not to worry. The Turtle Cheesecake is my recommendation.

Love to you, June

June

You are very sweet--thank you for your kind words.  I am hoping you're right about those liver thingys!  Gosh, it seems like I might have to buy several pieces of cheesecake to bring home--turtle sounds yummy!  Hugs!

• knolltop
    knolltop Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Martha

Congratulations on 6 years.     What a wonderful milestone....   Wishing you continued health and happiness.

prayers and love,

tory

• mp327
    Options
    knolltop said:

Martha

Congratulations on 6 years.     What a wonderful milestone....   Wishing you continued health and happiness.

prayers and love,

tory

tory

Thank you so very much!  I only wishing everyone on this board and others were enjoying this same kind of celebration.  May you and everyone else here have a blessed day, I know I will.

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    mp327 said:

tory

Thank you so very much!  I only wishing everyone on this board and others were enjoying this same kind of celebration.  May you and everyone else here have a blessed day, I know I will.

Martha.....

Happy Cheesecake Day!!!!!!!

• nicotianna
    nicotianna Member Posts: 209
    Options
    mp327 said:

Quick Update

I saw my colorectal doctor this morning for my regularly scheduled 6-month follow-up appt. and she said everything looked great.  Regardless of what little shadows are lurking in my liver on my recent scans (and I continue to believe they are something benign), I am going to celebrate my 6-year survivor anniversary next Tuesday, September 9th!  We are headed to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner with my best friend that evening and lots of, you guessed it, cheesecake!  Laughing 

6 yr. survivorship

Congratulations Martha!  Keep up the good work:)

Nic

• mp327
    Options

6 yr. survivorship

Congratulations Martha!  Keep up the good work:)

Nic

Nic

Thank you so much!  That is my intention and I am ready for year 7!

• z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    mp327 said:

Quick Update

martha

Hello Martha, Great news on both follow ups.  I know I have a fatty liver.  My friend has a spot on her liver and just moniters it.  I guess we have bumps on the outside and bumps on the inside too.  Just so they stay the same size and don't grow.  Its great you have such good health care.  I have been fortunate also in having the best drs look after me.  Happy 6 year anniversary! LaughingLori

• mp327
    Options
    z said:

martha

Hello Martha, Great news on both follow ups.  I know I have a fatty liver.  My friend has a spot on her liver and just moniters it.  I guess we have bumps on the outside and bumps on the inside too.  Just so they stay the same size and don't grow.  Its great you have such good health care.  I have been fortunate also in having the best drs look after me.  Happy 6 year anniversary! LaughingLori

Hi Lori!

Thank you so much!  I think you're right about all those things that lurk inside of us, most of them harmless.  While I am one of those people who doesn't want to hear the word "fat" used to describe me, I'd be okay if that spot in my liver was just that and nothing more!  Kiss  I hope you are doing well!  You have been such a good friend to me over the years and I appreciate your support so much.  Let's make sure we both stick around!  Thanks again!

Martha

• pializ
    pializ Member Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    eihtak said:

Martha.....

Martha

Congratulations!!!

I am having a celebratory Pimm's (evening here). How could I not?

Thrilled for you Martha

Liz x

• mp327
    Options
    eihtak said:

Martha.....

eihtak

Thank you so much!  Cheesecake never tasted so good!  Smile

• mp327
    Options
    pializ said:

Martha

Congratulations!!!

I am having a celebratory Pimm's (evening here). How could I not?

Thrilled for you Martha

Liz x

Liz

Thank you so much!  And how are you doing?  I hope all is well!

• qv62
    qv62 Member Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    mp327

Hi Martha, I haven't been on the board for a bit but am back now and want ot wish you a happy 6th anniversary and of course the best of health results when you go back in 6months. I always appreciate all of your knowledge and inspiration, hope you are enjoying your cheescake for sure !!!!!!

• mp327
    Options
    qv62 said:

mp327

Hi Martha, I haven't been on the board for a bit but am back now and want ot wish you a happy 6th anniversary and of course the best of health results when you go back in 6months. I always appreciate all of your knowledge and inspiration, hope you are enjoying your cheescake for sure !!!!!!

qv62

Thank you so very much!  You are very sweet.  I enjoyed some tiramisu cheesecake tonight!  I'm glad to see you back here and I hope you are feelng better!