polystone2014 Member Posts: 59
    Options
    great time

It is a great point for you. HAHAHAHA

• Laralyn
    Laralyn Member Posts: 532
    Options
    Yay! Awesome news! That's

Yay! Awesome news! That's just what I needed hear today. :-)

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    P, congratulations on 2

P, congratulations on 2 years!!  wow, that time sure flew past.  i definitely see more ice cream and maybe some malts in your future.  eat up, girl.  maybe winter will put a few pounds on you but until then, enjoy what is left of summer and enjoy the good news you got.  i'm doing a real happy dance for you, friend.  life does get good again after cancer.  so many of us are living proof.  live on, friend!!

God bless you, P,

dj

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options

LOL....you guys make me smile.....

a warm, cozy smile.....thank you all!  It's kind of a "birthday" in a way.  The ice cream is kind of a joke.  All I can say about it is....it's addictive even if you can't taste it....ha!  I eat some everyday, in hopes that one day, it will again pack the pleasure it once did.  I eat the kind with nuts in it, because nuts I can taste.....even add more nuts to there's flavor in every bite.

Getting to the two year mark is a flat out relief.....daughter and grandkids are here to help celebrate.....more fun to add to the original birthday party.

p

P, share some photos of your

P, share some photos of your celebration.  if not here, then fb.  i'd love to share in your happiness.

dj

• Shell_7801
    Shell_7801 Member Posts: 71
    Options
    Smile!

Smile Groovy!

Very happy for you,

Shell

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

LOL....you guys make me smile.....

a warm, cozy smile.....thank you all!  It's kind of a "birthday" in a way.  The ice cream is kind of a joke.  All I can say about it is....it's addictive even if you can't taste it....ha!  I eat some everyday, in hopes that one day, it will again pack the pleasure it once did.  I eat the kind with nuts in it, because nuts I can taste.....even add more nuts to there's flavor in every bite.

Getting to the two year mark is a flat out relief.....daughter and grandkids are here to help celebrate.....more fun to add to the original birthday party.

p

Two Years

As you know, it took me every bit of two years to eat ice cream and taste it after the first bite...

• Mikemetz
    Mikemetz Member Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good on ya!

Ice cream is the new 'fruit' for HNC survivors, so have as much as you like!

mike

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Have a few Butter Finger

Have a few Butter Finger Blizzards, that will do it.

Happy you had a good report. Praying they continue.

Debbie

• jthornsbury
    jthornsbury Member Posts: 62
    Options
    YAHOOOO!!! NUMBER TWO!

Congrats! Same here with the daily ice cream fix! Blessings!

Jon T.

• Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options

YAHOOOO!!! NUMBER TWO!

Congrats! Same here with the daily ice cream fix! Blessings!

Jon T.

Your are the best!!! Great news and I am glad...

You never cease to amaze me....this January will be my three year mark...this October (coming up) will be my 3 year mark since my diagnosis!

I"m so glad you are still on here..I feel guilty I am not on here as much anymore ....just seems so busy ...

Best,

Tim