MRI Results in

Options
13»

Comments

• Ruben and Jude
    Ruben and Jude Member Posts: 155
    Options
    HBO treatment

It's been a long time since I've been on the site, so excuse me if I'm not up to date on treatments you've tried. Ruben has/had ORN. He's had a few oral surgeries since my last writing, with adjuvant hyperbaric oxygen treatments. Hopefully, the ORN is under control now, but I strongly believe if he had not had the HBO treatments, he'd still be loosing the tissue that covers the bone in his jaw. The HBO was working, new tissue was growing, but the dead bone under the gum kept pushing it's way through, thus killing the tissue. Once they got it all out (dead bone), and he completed HBO, the tissue has rejuvenated and has completely covered the area where the necrosis was. 

(40 'dives') minus the 3 he absolutely refused to complete!!!

And, btw, you are an inspiration, always have been!

Take care, God bless you.

Jude

• Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options

HBO treatment

It's been a long time since I've been on the site, so excuse me if I'm not up to date on treatments you've tried. Ruben has/had ORN. He's had a few oral surgeries since my last writing, with adjuvant hyperbaric oxygen treatments. Hopefully, the ORN is under control now, but I strongly believe if he had not had the HBO treatments, he'd still be loosing the tissue that covers the bone in his jaw. The HBO was working, new tissue was growing, but the dead bone under the gum kept pushing it's way through, thus killing the tissue. Once they got it all out (dead bone), and he completed HBO, the tissue has rejuvenated and has completely covered the area where the necrosis was. 

(40 'dives') minus the 3 he absolutely refused to complete!!!

And, btw, you are an inspiration, always have been!

Take care, God bless you.

Jude

Praying is all I can do.....but I care Tim, I care

..and I know all the others on here do as well.  Always such an inspiration to us Tim, always.

Thank you for that!!

Prayers, Prayers, Prayers!!

Best,

Tim

• Anonymous7/6/2023
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Tracy

There is only one little piece of flesh holding the Uvula in place. The necrosis has stopped growing just in time as I was so afraid that the Uvula was going to fall into my throat and start choking me or giving me feeling of gagging all the time. All I can say is thank you Lord for a daughter who does not stop looking for stuff that can help. I feel sorry for my doctors because I know they are trying there best but they have never had someone like me before. All my problems in dealing with so much radiation side effects to them is something new. I am glad for this that they support me in all that I do, so that is very good for all of us.

God Bless

Tim Hondo

How are you now Hondo? It's

How are you now Hondo? It's about a week later isn't it x x x