Released from hospital after 8 days on Wednesday

Options
2»

Comments

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    You have been in our thoughts

You have been in our thoughts and prayers.   Get better!  lol   Keep up the positive attitude and your strenght will come back.

Eat, Eat, Eat!   Food and Water are the most important part of our fight.   I told my wife at dinner.  It is so bizarre that the things that can help us the most, sometimes hurt us the most.  We still need hydration and nutrition.  I am teaching a friend's son how to cook.  That has kept me in the propoer mindset to eat.  Plus, I get to sample while we are prepping and that makes it easier to consume nutrition over time.

Best Always,  mike

• relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you

Winter Marie

thinkin of you and sending you my best for your comfort. You have been such an outstanding person here on this board.

prayers

NB

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Winter Marie

I am so sorry to hear of all your troubles! When they said "if you don't have your health, you don't have anything" they said it all.Hope tomorrow brings you  some reliefe!!

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    danker said:

Winter Marie

I am so sorry to hear of all your troubles! When they said "if you don't have your health, you don't have anything" they said it all.Hope tomorrow brings you  some reliefe!!

Always here for you buddy!

Always here for you buddy!  Thoughts and prayers for you daily.