Johnnybegood Is Free

Options
2»

Comments

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

omG, Karen, the tears started

omG, Karen, the tears started flowing the second I read your topic.  my heart is just broken.  i cannot imagine the pain your heart is feeling.  I'm so very sorry for your loss.  JBG faught so hard for so long, she deserves to finally be free of all the drugs, pain, sickness, sadness and everything else that comes with cancer.  I wish i had words that could help you but i know there is nothing that can help you right now.  But please, Karen, know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  if you want someone to talk to, please call me.  it doesn't matter what time it is.  if you don't still have my number, just let me know.  i am keeping you, your son and JBG's husband in my thots and prayers.  if we can do anything for you, Karen, just ask.  i'm so very, very sorry for your loss.

God bless you and love, hugs and prayers,

dj

Karen

Heartfelt sympathy as your daughter now rests peacefully. 

God bless you and yours,

Candi

• KareGiver
    KareGiver Member Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    hwt said:

Karen

Heartfelt sympathy as your daughter now rests peacefully. 

God bless you and yours,

Candi

Sending

Thoughts and prayers for peace...

• michdjp
    michdjp Member Posts: 220
    Options
    My condolences

So sorry for your loss. 

Michelle

• LumpinmyThroat
    LumpinmyThroat Member Posts: 98
    Options
    All Good Things Are Wild and Free

I am so sorry to hear this.  I am thinking of you and hoping for only good things ahead.  Hugs ~ Beth

• Anonymous7/6/2023
    Anonymous7/6/2023 Member Posts: 176
    Options
    Very sorry for you xxxx

Very sorry for you xxxx

• katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Options
    so sorry for this horrible loss

Dear Wolfen,

My heart is heavy hearing of your loss.  Know that we each are holding the family up with our thoughts and prayers.  I will be holding you close dear Karen, and when it's time  and you want to talk, please know I'm here always for you.  Katie

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    I have no words

that express the sorrow I feel~~~losing your girl child, has to be a pain you can hardly bear...always here for you and your family..peace

• D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    My condolences

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful daughter.  We are all diminished.

Deb

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    CONDOLENCES

Karen, I'm very sorry about the loss of your daughter, nothing is more painful.  My heart goes out to you.

PATRICK

• rachel12yrsuv
    rachel12yrsuv Member Posts: 435
    Options
    Karen, I have been off for so

Karen, I have been off for so long after your last loss i couldnt stand the pain, and now I feel so selfish that I wasnt around for you while dealing with your precious daughter!  I truly have no words of faith or wisdom, just simply I am desperately sorry for your loss, and will pray the The Lord give you strength to handle all this, and help you tbrough your grief while He allows you to walk on a less painful path!  All my love and Prayers Karen

Rachel 

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Karen

I always have a rough time finding words to help in times such as this. I read your post and sat here with a heavey heart wondering how to respond. You have endured much, more than one deserves. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jeff

• MarineE5
    MarineE5 Member Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Wolfen

No words that I type here will ease your pain, but hopefully as time passes so does the pain and only fond memories remain.

• Crazymom
    Crazymom Member Posts: 339 Member
    Options

She is in a better place although you will miss her terribly.  So sorry for your loss    Ann

• luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    NOW AT PEACE AND NO SUFFERING

Sorry to hear, but at least she is done with the horrible suffering.

Prayers from my family to yours.

Mike

• josh r.
    josh r. Member Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    We hurt fot all of you

Wolfen,

Our players and tears are with you and your family. God Bless, josh r.

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    My heart breaks for you. Just

My heart breaks for you. Just returned from vacation and catching up on CSN. The loss of a spouse is unbelievably painful, but I cannot imagine losing a child. All I can offer is a listening ear if you need it, and prayer for comfort.

Debbie