Johnnybegood Is Free

Options
wolfen
wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

In the wee hours of the morning, an unexpected storm raged through and as it moved on, took the storm raging within my child's body. Hers was not an easy death, but she is free now.

There is so much to say to each of you, but words will not come now. For the moment, just know that we love you.

Love,

Karen(Wolfen)

Comments

• Sunshine60
    Sunshine60 Member Posts: 81
    Options
    No words

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter Karen.  This has been such a horrible year for you :(. Please know my prayers are with you as you face another loss to your family.  There are no words....

Shelley A

• KB56
    KB56 Member Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Your daughter

Karen, I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of you daughter and I know from your post she fought a tough battle.   I'm thankful that she is no longer suffering but I know it doesn't make it any easier and your family has a big void that can't be filled.  

so sorry,

keith

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    JBG

Karen,

My most heartfelt condolences.

Matt

• Goyca
    Goyca Member Posts: 220
    Options
    so sorry...

Sorry Karen.so sorry. I hope she is flying free and smiling. She is in my prayer tonight.

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Sorry for your loss

Karen I am so sorry for your loss of your daughter. She went through so much and for so long. As you said, now she is free, and no more pain. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family, may she rest in peace.

Bill

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    lifting prayers for grace

Karen, there are no words adequate to express my emotions right now.  May you find the strength you need and the peace your heart deserves after this loss.

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Condolences

so sorry on the loss of your daughter Karen...at peace now...

• denistd
    denistd Member Posts: 597
    Options

Condolences

so sorry on the loss of your daughter Karen...at peace now...

Words

At a time like this, words do not seem enough, God bless you and your daughter. Denis

• polystone2014
    polystone2014 Member Posts: 59
    Options
    sorry for this information

so sorry to hear this. We are you here. Keep strong!

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Heart Pieces...

So sorry to hear this, each time it takes a piece of my heart....

No more pain, and in Gods arms.....

John

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Karen.....my heart aches for

for your family, as well as JBG's husband.  It was a long hard battle.  Please accept my condolences and prayers.  RIP Johnnybegood....you fought the good fight.

p

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Very sorry to hear

It is always so hard to learn of the loss of loved ones. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

• lornal
    lornal Member Posts: 428
    Options
    sorry

So sorry for you and your family - but smiling, because your daughter is free from pain now.

lorna

• osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    So Sorry

Karen,

So sorry for your loss.

linda 

• Hard12Find
    Hard12Find Member Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Karen,
    My deepest sympathy, a

Karen,

My deepest sympathy, a parent should never outlive a child....You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Jim

• Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    Options

Karen,
    My deepest sympathy, a

Karen,

My deepest sympathy, a parent should never outlive a child....You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Jim

condolences

Deepest sympathy to you and your family at this sad time Gary

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    words can't express

how sorry I am.  Thankfully she is no longer in pain, but I am so sorry for your loss.  Please know you're in my prayers. 

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen

I know it is hard but as you said she is free, the storm in her life is over and only the memories are left behind here on earth for us to keep. But there is a hope and that is in our Lord Jesus that all who believed in Him will one day see each other again. This time in a place with no more sickness suffering pain or death.

God be with you and your family

Tim Hondo

• cureitall66
    cureitall66 Member Posts: 913
    Options
    Thinking of you...

Sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you and your family.

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    omG, Karen, the tears started

omG, Karen, the tears started flowing the second I read your topic.  my heart is just broken.  i cannot imagine the pain your heart is feeling.  I'm so very sorry for your loss.  JBG faught so hard for so long, she deserves to finally be free of all the drugs, pain, sickness, sadness and everything else that comes with cancer.  I wish i had words that could help you but i know there is nothing that can help you right now.  But please, Karen, know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  if you want someone to talk to, please call me.  it doesn't matter what time it is.  if you don't still have my number, just let me know.  i am keeping you, your son and JBG's husband in my thots and prayers.  if we can do anything for you, Karen, just ask.  i'm so very, very sorry for your loss.

God bless you and love, hugs and prayers,

dj