Options
2»

Comments

• KB56
    KB56 Member Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    lornal said:

I joined a gym

A club fitness opened in Affton - at gravois and tesson.  Used to be a grocery store.  My family signed up too,  and I have a trainer for the next 6 months - twice a week.  After a couple of weeks I have noticed an improvement.  Still have a long way to go - as I only have enough energy for 20 hours of work a week.  Looking forward to how I will look and feel in December!

You asked to us to post - here you go!

Lorna

2007 & 2014

Gym

Joining the gym is the first step.  I promise you that once you are able to work out and exercise you will have more energy and feel better.   It's all about getting in a habit and that takes a few weeks.  Give a few weeks of solid commitment  and you will feel so much better. It willbe hard but after what you've been through a piece of cake!   Push yourself just a tiny bit each day and you will be amazed at the results!

you got this

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    KB56 said:

Gym

Joining the gym is the first step.  I promise you that once you are able to work out and exercise you will have more energy and feel better.   It's all about getting in a habit and that takes a few weeks.  Give a few weeks of solid commitment  and you will feel so much better. It willbe hard but after what you've been through a piece of cake!   Push yourself just a tiny bit each day and you will be amazed at the results!

you got this

SECOND

I second KB56!  Keep going and, keep it mov'in forward.

PATRICK

• Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    Options
    KB56 said:

Gym

you got this

Grandad

Keith, congratulations to you and your family, Gary

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Offended???

Nah..... In my line of businness I can't afford to be offended. Hey Ron great arthritus joke or was it alzheimers I forget.

Back during my treatment I had a feeding tube and a trach and use to watch the cooking channel all the time hoping someday I could try some of the dishes..............if only I could remember what they were. 

• Guzzle
    Options
    lornal said:

I joined a gym

A club fitness opened in Affton - at gravois and tesson.  Used to be a grocery store.  My family signed up too,  and I have a trainer for the next 6 months - twice a week.  After a couple of weeks I have noticed an improvement.  Still have a long way to go - as I only have enough energy for 20 hours of work a week.  Looking forward to how I will look and feel in December!

You asked to us to post - here you go!

Lorna

2007 & 2014

Goid for You Lorna

Lorna, great for physical and mental wellbeing - and energy levels. If you can mix it up with a little activity outside as you get fitter. Well done, Gary

• Guzzle
    Options
    Duggie88 said:

Offended???

Nah..... In my line of businness I can't afford to be offended. Hey Ron great arthritus joke or was it alzheimers I forget.

Back during my treatment I had a feeding tube and a trach and use to watch the cooking channel all the time hoping someday I could try some of the dishes..............if only I could remember what they were. 

Dug, you shudda recorded them buddy. I am off out to attempt a MILD curry in a bit. Here go's.........

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options

I did take a trip just a

couple weeks ago, as a matter of fact.  Every year 4 college friends and I meet "somewhere" for a week of fun, frolic, shopping....and eating.  Last year we went to Carmel, Ca.......this year we met in Sandpoint, Id.  Rented a house on Lake Pend O'reille, and had ourselves a blast (as much as 5 60-some year olds can have).

Next year we're thinking Taos, NM.....Yes, there is life after cancer......just gotta grab it and run.  My annual infusion of estrogen (as much as any of us have left, of course) is wonderful for us women folk!

p

We take one pic a year with weird hats....glad the shop keepers don't mind! :)

How fun! I love hats,

How fun! I love hats, especially silly hats.

Debbie

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Guzzle said:

Dug, you shudda recorded them buddy. I am off out to attempt a MILD curry in a bit. Here go's.........

Keith

Congrats on being a Grandpa!!! By your photo, you don't look old enough. 

• KB56
    KB56 Member Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    hwt said:

Keith

Congrats on being a Grandpa!!! By your photo, you don't look old enough. 

thanks

I'm just good with photoshop!

Thanks and I'm really excited!

Keith

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    KB56 said:

thanks

I'm just good with photoshop!

Thanks and I'm really excited!

Keith

Congratulations on being a Grandparent

Kieth congrats on being a grandparent. You payed your dues as a parent and the just reward is being a Grandparent. Love them, spoil them as all rules just changed to Grandparent rules. Be well.......

Bill

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    KB56 said:

Enjoy the lake!  We're in Ky

Enjoy the lake!  We're in Ky and at a big family party ( last year I wasn't able to make it last year as I was so sick) and my kids, son in law, son and his girlfriend came as well.  We came from Dallas, my daughter/ son i Law from Houston and son from San Diego.   All came in for my mother in law's &0th birthday. Guess what, I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHER

keith, congratulations!! 

keith, congratulations!!  being a grandparent is a lot more fun then parenting.....lol.  its funny, when we have our children we think we could never love anyone or anything as much as we do them.....and then, we get grandchildre.  Enjoy!!

dj