Update on "HAWVET"

Options
2»

Comments

• MarineE5
    MarineE5 Member Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Saddened to read this message

Rest in Peace Soldier, Thank You for your Service to our Country and all your advice here.  Slow Hand Salute........

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Shirley
    Greatest condolences

Shirley

Greatest condolences to you and the family. Your Father didn't post much in my more active time on the forum, but there was always the Hawvet yearly check-in, and that was one of the staples that has held us all together. He made his mark in this world, Shirley, for the better in helping people, and we all benefitted because of your Father. It truly does sadden me to hear of his passing. 

kcass

Hay Kent

I love the picture

Tim Hondo

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Shirley

Do you have any up-date on your Dad if so please let us know how he is doing

Tim Hondo

• Mikemetz
    Mikemetz Member Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear

Your father provided me and many others with support lots of times on CSN.  I am sorry to hear of his passing.

mike

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    So sad to hear he has passed.

So sad to hear he has passed. Your dad was such a help to me during my husbands last month and death in April. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Debbie

• dunedintech
    dunedintech Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Sorry for your loss

Very sorry to hear your news. Very much in my thoughts. Personally, he was such a positive source throughout the tough times. 

CPC

• hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options

Sorry for your loss

Very sorry to hear your news. Very much in my thoughts. Personally, he was such a positive source throughout the tough times. 

CPC

Condolences

Shirley,

your dad was.....well, you know, a special guy.  He was kind, helpful, thoughtful and gave many of us here support when we needed it most.

Always remember the good times !!

Regards,

Steve

• Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Condolences

Shirley,

your dad was.....well, you know, a special guy.  He was kind, helpful, thoughtful and gave many of us here support when we needed it most.

Always remember the good times !!

Regards,

Steve

Hawvet

Sorry for your family's loss.  He was a true inspiration on the board and will be missed.

Positive thoughts!

Greg

• paula002
    paula002 Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Shirley, I am very sorry

Shirley, I am very sorry about your father passing away.  May he rest in peace...

He was such a wonderful person and it is so sad!

Paula

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    sad news

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Lifting prayers for your family.