Update on "HAWVET"

HAWVET
HAWVET Member Posts: 318

My Dad "HAWVET" asked me, his daughter Shirley, to make sure that I sent all of you his goodbyes when he passed. He considered you friends and obviously held you in high regards. We miss him terribly right now and thank you for all of your prayers and support!! 

«1

Comments

  • KB56
    KB56 Member Posts: 318 Member
    Hawvet

    Shirley, I'm so very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I really enjoyed his posts, comments and sense of humor and will miss him as well.  

    you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. 

     

    Keith

  • katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Will be missed

    I am so sorry to hear of your Father's passing.  Please know that he will be missed on site here.  He was an inspiration to me throughout my time here on CSN.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the family.  Katie

  • CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    R.I.P.

    Shirley,

    My deepest condolences in the passing of your Father.  He was a very decent and special man, we had some nice conversations.

    Matt

  • phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Oh Shirley....

    I am so sorry to hear that your dad passed away......May your dad rest in peace.  Please accept my condolences.

    p

  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    damn cancer

    so sorry to hear this sad news.

    it was a pleasure to have known your dad.

    Rest in Peace, Hawvet.. you fought a good fight.

  • TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    I'm so sorry

    to hear of his passing.  Prayers for you and your family.

  • KTeacher
    KTeacher Member Posts: 1,103
    So sorry

    So sorry to hear this news.  RIP Hawvet.  Condolences to the family.

  • wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Thank you........

    Thank you Shirley for letting us know of his passing. I enjoted his support and kindness. Prayers to you and all his family. R.I.P.

    Wmc

  • Goyca
    Goyca Member Posts: 220
    so sorry

    I am so sorry for your dad's passing. I hope he is in a better place where no cancer or anything else can hurt him.

    I pray that he rests in peace.

     

     

     

  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Shirley
    Greatest condolences

    Shirley

    Greatest condolences to you and the family. Your Father didn't post much in my more active time on the forum, but there was always the Hawvet yearly check-in, and that was one of the staples that has held us all together. He made his mark in this world, Shirley, for the better in helping people, and we all benefitted because of your Father. It truly does sadden me to hear of his passing. 

    kcass

  • Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    Kent Cass said:

    Shirley
    Greatest condolences

    Shirley

    Greatest condolences to you and the family. Your Father didn't post much in my more active time on the forum, but there was always the Hawvet yearly check-in, and that was one of the staples that has held us all together. He made his mark in this world, Shirley, for the better in helping people, and we all benefitted because of your Father. It truly does sadden me to hear of his passing. 

    kcass

    Condolences to You and your family

    On your sad loss from Liverpool, England. I will light s candle at the Cathedral here. Regards, Gary

  • Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    RIP

    Hawvet, deepest sympathy to your family and friends

  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    So Very Sorry...

    We had many conversations as I was also in Hawaii (Oahu) for a few years while in the military...

    He will be missed.... Aloha ...

    Prayers,

    John

  • hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Skiffin16 said:

    So Very Sorry...

    We had many conversations as I was also in Hawaii (Oahu) for a few years while in the military...

    He will be missed.... Aloha ...

    Prayers,

    John

    Shirley

    Your post saddens me. Your Dad was an inspiration to many. God bless your family during this difficult time.

     

    Candi

  • jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    Sad

    So sorry to hear of this sad news, I hope his passing was as peaceful as possible......

  • debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    dear Shirley, i cannot

    dear Shirley, i cannot express the sorry I feel for your father's passing.  he was such an inspiriation and always kind and helpful.  i'm thankful i had the opportunity to get to know him.  this breaks my heart.  i'm praying for you and all of Hawvet's family.  I pray God will bless you with strength and comfort at this sad time.  if we can do anything for you, please just let us know.  we will be here.

    God bless you,

    dj

  • PJ47
    PJ47 Member Posts: 376
    So sorry to learn of your Father's death

    He sounds like he was a very special person.  Thank you for letting us know at this difficult time.

    Peace,

    PJ

  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    PJ47 said:

    So sorry to learn of your Father's death

    He sounds like he was a very special person.  Thank you for letting us know at this difficult time.

    Peace,

    PJ

    Hawvet

    My condolences to you and your family. Your dad was always a "beacon" in the fog to so many of us.

    Luv,

    Wolfen

  • KareGiver
    KareGiver Member Posts: 301 Member
    wolfen said:

    Hawvet

    My condolences to you and your family. Your dad was always a "beacon" in the fog to so many of us.

    Luv,

    Wolfen

    So sorry...

    For your loss - appreciate your father's support to all of us on this blog.  Take care.  Sending peace.

     

  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Prayers on the way

    I'm so sorry for your loss. He always had a kind word to say to me.

    God bless

    Mike