Skiffin ~ 19MAY2014

Options
2»

Comments

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    WELCOME BACK

Hey John, welcome back, it is great to see your post.   I am so sorry about all of the stuff that you are going through, and hope that you start feeling better and the healing becomes easier sooner than later.  Hang in there, and keep it mov'in forward.  I send you all the best wishes, positive energy, and mojo for your recovery.

PATRICK 

• tommyodavey
    tommyodavey Member Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    patricke said:

WELCOME BACK

Hey John, welcome back, it is great to see your post.   I am so sorry about all of the stuff that you are going through, and hope that you start feeling better and the healing becomes easier sooner than later.  Hang in there, and keep it mov'in forward.  I send you all the best wishes, positive energy, and mojo for your recovery.

PATRICK 

Thinking of You

Dang it John, I hate hearing news like this from one of the "regulars" here.  Every time I see your nick name or think of you in any way, my brain goes right to fishing.  Try to find that happy place in your mind so you may be able to cope better.  When I was at my worst that is where my mind was.  Standing mid-stream in the North Fork of the South Platte River, waiting and trying to land the big wild one.

Prayers and good thoughts are heading your way~~~~

Tom

• j4mie
    j4mie Member Posts: 218
    Options
    I'm a bit late joining the conversation...

But I hope you have made huge strides in the past week!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you John, for a swift recovery! 

• jcortney
    jcortney Member Posts: 503
    Options
    What??

Crap John, I've been so caught up in my own surgery that I didn't even notice what you've been going through.  Great news that there is no infection, that would have seriously added insult to injury.

Positve thoughts for you and your family coming to you every day.

Joe

• nick770
    nick770 Member Posts: 195
    Options
    jcortney said:

What??

Crap John, I've been so caught up in my own surgery that I didn't even notice what you've been going through.  Great news that there is no infection, that would have seriously added insult to injury.

Positve thoughts for you and your family coming to you every day.

Joe

thanks John for the update..

thanks John for the update.. keep on fighting through Laughing

• Goyca
    Goyca Member Posts: 220
    Options
    stay strong john :)

• Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    Options
    Goyca said:

Keep at it Buddy

All the best to you both. Feet up and world cup for you John.