Skiffin on Skiffin

Options
2»

Comments

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    walk dont run

you doing fine fella. just dont run to the skiff and blow out any stitches. LoL

• dunedintech
    dunedintech Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Great to hear

Hi Skiffin - awesome things are on the upward trend. Take it easy.

CPC

• josh r.
    josh r. Member Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    We're here

Hi John and Shelly,

We are here just as you have been for us and feed off your strength and humor. All the best with our prayers. josh r.

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    John

Trying to give the nurses a bunch of sh-t. At a boy. Even though I haven't visited this sight lately I've been keeping close tabs on you. Just remember walking on the wing in the hospital is good, however, walking on the wing of a plane is not so good.

Get well fast

Jeff

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    did you ask?

if they could remove some of that abi-normalness?  :)

Not that any of us would want that to happen, John.

I am glad to hear you are doing better.

• michdjp
    michdjp Member Posts: 220
    Options
    good to hear

so glad to hear from you and your sense of humor! im so glad you are doing well and will continue to pray for your speedy recovery. 

all my best, michelle

• HAWVET
    HAWVET Member Posts: 318
    Options
    michdjp said:

good to hear

so glad to hear from you and your sense of humor! im so glad you are doing well and will continue to pray for your speedy recovery. 

all my best, michelle

Great

Was a fisherman and now a trail blazer.  :)  Looks like you are on that road to recovery.  Hope you get your release this weekend and can sleep in the comfort of your own bed.  Aloha!

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Good to see you posting John.

Good to see you posting John. Even though you shared TMI :) Praying you heal well and you and Shelley are in my thoughts and prayers.

Debbie

• Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    So good to see your post

John:

Catching up after being out of town but have kept up with Ingrid's updates.  But oh so glad to see where you posted!  Keep up the good work and mend quickly!  You and Shelley mean so very much to all of us!  God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)