John23

Annabelle41415
Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member

Does anyone know what has happened to John.  Miss his posts.

Kim

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Hey Kim

he is still around, you can PM him (I keep telling myself to check on him and then I forget).  I too miss his posts.

Winter Marie

• RobinKaye
    RobinKaye Member Posts: 93

Hey Kim

he is still around, you can PM him (I keep telling myself to check on him and then I forget).  I too miss his posts.

Winter Marie

Blog Post

John23 is still posting to his blog but he did leave the forum. I miss the sometimes heated discussions between John, Phil, Pete, Buckwirth and others.  I copied his blog post:

I will no longer be posting to this forum.

Tue, 10/08/2013 - 9:25pm — John23

The “last straw” were the posts here:  http://csn.cancer.org/node/262824

The reference to TCM as being barbaric and archaic in the use of “human body parts” and other rare ingredients is about as ridiculous as it gets. If such things were used thousands of years ago, it has little if nothing to do with today’s TCM treatments.

Early western medicine’s treatments that included “blood letting” (where a substantial amount of blood was drawn out of one’s body to rid one of a disease) was as barbaric and archaic as anything else….

To this day, body parts are arbitrarily removed to western medicine’s standards, to thwart a disease, even if that disease is present or not. For Crohns disease, the western medicine resolve is to remove the colon.

There have been no TCM prescriptions that I have had that included anything but herbs. Nothing barbaric or archaic, and everything as natural as one can imagine. No “animal horns” or body parts; No human body parts or fecal matter, as was suggested in the link provided.

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has resolved my problems with atrial fibrillation, kidney stones, blood clots, and more.

I had been diagnosed with stage four colon cancer in 2006. I had been advised that only chemotherapy may provide me with time….. My surgical wounds took too long to heal (infections, etc), and they would not provide chemotherapy until the wounds were healed. Through research, I found herbs that were known to resolve problems with cancer (the list is on the blog). I never did chemo.

No, it’s not “proof” of anything. I may be alive and “NED” to this day, but it proves nothing. The fact that millions of others have used the herbs and resolved their problem with cancer is also not considered “proof” of anything….. Or not according to those that have not taken the time to explore TCM in any serious manner.

Information is provided on my “blog” here. The herbs I used are listed with instructions on the same “blog”.

Links to TCM information are listed in that same “blog”.

I will no longer post here, but I am leaving behind all the information you need to consider TCM.

I wish you all good health regardless of your choice of resolve…..

John

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    I click on people's names

I click on people's names when I think about them and check their "about page".  I realized at some point you can tell when people come on, even if they don't comment.  Lurking is just as good as commenting, as long as we all know that people are well enough to click on!  You can do this by using search csn members.

• Annabelle41415
    Thanks

Thanks for the info.  I'm sorry he has left and even though he was so into TCM he seemed to know alot about it and he was always helpful to others on other issues.  Sometimes when we've been here for awhile we will think, geez haven't heard from them in awhile and then wonder what happened.  Usually I'm away from the boards from January through March (on and off) so I've missed things.  Hoping he is doing well.

Kim

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Hey Kim

John wrote me and asked me to send you a big HELLO!!! And thank you for thinking of him :)

Winter Marie

• Annabelle41415

Hey Kim

John wrote me and asked me to send you a big HELLO!!! And thank you for thinking of him :)

Winter Marie

Awesome

Thank you dear one for letting him know I'd been thinking about him.  Miss him bunches.

Kim