Options
13»

Comments

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

I got in!

Drum roll  image   Paperwork came back today from Clovis Oncology and they approved my enrollment into ARIEL2 trial.

I still have to finish antibiotics for the post-biopsy abscess and I will start taking PARP inhibitor Rucaparib a week from today, on April 23rd (5 x 120mg pills every morning and 5 x 120mg pills every evening). 

Most likely side effects are nausea, fatigue, low blood counts and elevated liver enzymes, but who cares! It's all good.

Great news, Alexandra

Wishing you all the best.  I am so happy for you.

Karen

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Thank you so much for your support dear sisters and brother Ron

I am going to wrap this colorful thread up and start a new one with trial experiences.

Alex hello (puttanna?)  I had

Alex hello (puttanna?)  I had a BIG crack up on that one! You are too funny! Keep this humor up, it is good for the morale!  I am so glad that you got into the trail.. Can you shoot me a personal message and let me know what this trial is?  Also, do they do this for Uterine cancer as well?  Here is hoping all goes good for you. I know you wanted so badly to get into this trial......

PS... watch out for that Ron.. he rides a motorcycle! Tongue Out

• Hearty Pioneer
    Hearty Pioneer Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Alexandra said:

I got in!

Drum roll  image   Paperwork came back today from Clovis Oncology and they approved my enrollment into ARIEL2 trial.

I still have to finish antibiotics for the post-biopsy abscess and I will start taking PARP inhibitor Rucaparib a week from today, on April 23rd (5 x 120mg pills every morning and 5 x 120mg pills every evening). 

Most likely side effects are nausea, fatigue, low blood counts and elevated liver enzymes, but who cares! It's all good.

ARIEL 2 trial

Congratulations! So happy you got in!