Options
13»

Comments

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Trubrit said:

I like that word, fluke.

I will hold onto my Tuesday appontment. It's a 300 mile round trip to the big city, and I like to go up with my husband who is working. I don't suffer from scanxiety, and keep myslef happy each day, so I don't mind the wait. 

I got in on a cancellation with my Oncologist the day after my PET, so we'll just head up to the big city on Monday, have the scan on Tuesday and the results on Wednesday. 

I feel FANTASTIC. I look FANTASTIC. So here's hoping I am FANTASTIC. 

You can bet this forum will be one of the first to know the results.

Alright! You go!! That's

Alright! You go!! That's quite a trek and it's great that you feel so wonderful. I'd be yelling road trip every time we got in the car. It's not the ideal road trip but still time well spent together.  I used to call the shuttle at Sloan the chemo party bus=}

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Great spirit

i love your spirit Sue.  I like the sound of it being a "fluke" too.  Hoping that your trip to the city is safe and that you get reassuring information.

Aloha,

Kathleen

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options

Great spirit

i love your spirit Sue.  I like the sound of it being a "fluke" too.  Hoping that your trip to the city is safe and that you get reassuring information.

Aloha,

Kathleen

Good Luck

and best wises, Brit:)

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Sorry

Sorry that the news isn't better.  Wishing you the best for the scan and I'm glad that they finally approved it. 

Kim

• Lisa2012
    Lisa2012 Member Posts: 142
    Options
    Trubrit said:

I like that word, fluke.

I will hold onto my Tuesday appontment. It's a 300 mile round trip to the big city, and I like to go up with my husband who is working. I don't suffer from scanxiety, and keep myslef happy each day, so I don't mind the wait. 

I got in on a cancellation with my Oncologist the day after my PET, so we'll just head up to the big city on Monday, have the scan on Tuesday and the results on Wednesday. 

I feel FANTASTIC. I look FANTASTIC. So here's hoping I am FANTASTIC. 

You can bet this forum will be one of the first to know the results.

Attitude

Smile

Trubrit, you have the best outlook....no worries.  I am certain that your positiveness will take you far.  Have a good week....lay still for your scan....very still.....for a long time

• LindaK.
    LindaK. Member Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Trubrit said:

UPDATE - April 8th 2014

CEA rose once again to 18.6

PET scan on Tuesday April 15th

Oncologist appointment Wednesday April 16th

DAMN!

Answers

I hope you get some answers today, good luck at your appt. today.

Linda