Mayo Clinic - Any updates Miss Cinnamonsmile?

Options
VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1

I am hoping and praying that you are getting positive information - as well as solutions!  Please update us when possible.

Strength, HOPE and Solutions, I pray for you.

Vicki Sam

Comments

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Bumping this post.

Bumping this post.

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Cinn posting on FB

She is home now, her son did the driving while she was thrilled to just take pictures!  Docs found the source of her Pneumonia and she is in remission and loves MAYO (not the egg/ oil type) and already planning next snowshoe adventure

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    tufi000 said:

Cinn posting on FB

She is home now, her son did the driving while she was thrilled to just take pictures!  Docs found the source of her Pneumonia and she is in remission and loves MAYO (not the egg/ oil type) and already planning next snowshoe adventure

Sounds like wonderful news! 

Sounds like wonderful news!  Yay!!!!  Big (((hugs))) Cinn and hip, hip hooray!!!!

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Sounds like wonderful news! 

Sounds like wonderful news!  Yay!!!!  Big (((hugs))) Cinn and hip, hip hooray!!!!

Wonderful News ...

Thanks for the update ...

Vicki Sam

• cinnamonsmile
    cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Nothing new really to report.

Nothing new really to report. Got the final  notes from doctor and there are so so many mistakes. I really am getting tired of so many insurance, clinic billing errors, and medical doctor/nurse/MA mistakes. 

I am trying to get the gumption to write the doctor a letter, but for some reason I just can't.

I was supposed to go from 30 mg prednisone to 20 mg per day, but I got it mixed up AGAIN. I went from 30 to 10 at some point and the withdrawal was horrible. I was pretty sick. I am starting to feel better, but have some residual side effects yet.

M breathing and hoarsness is still declining, but not rapidly.

I see my local pulmonoligist in a few weeks. I thought about getting a CT SCAN of my  lungs this month, but I think I will wait until late May or early June when I will have been off prednisone. My prednisone ends April 30. 

CT Scans are expenisve so I want to wait until I am off prednisone again and see if it grows.

This week I have to have some blood work done so I am calling my family doctor to test my lymphocytes and leukocytes since  they were high at MAyo.

Thanks for asking about me. It is very kind.

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    i hope you are better

thanks for your update. I hope you will feel better  shortely, spring is coming!

it is a full-time job to fix errors from billing and doctors. i always wonder  how much time I am waiting on all medical activity and how much time I could have if I do not need to see doctors! I have boxes of files and insurace bills days on the phone! 

Hugs