More prayers please.

Options
2»

Comments

• kimnavarette
    kimnavarette Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Wishing you comfort

Debbie and Jim, it's hard to imagine the pain and heartache of what you are going through. You have been in my thoughts a lot today. Every time you enter my mind I say another prayer for comfort and peace. Wishing Jim a comfort filed embrace as he continues on his journey. Wishing Debbie the peace that passes all understanding as you give comfort to your love.

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options

Wishing you comfort

Debbie and Jim, it's hard to imagine the pain and heartache of what you are going through. You have been in my thoughts a lot today. Every time you enter my mind I say another prayer for comfort and peace. Wishing Jim a comfort filed embrace as he continues on his journey. Wishing Debbie the peace that passes all understanding as you give comfort to your love.

You are all a comfort

Words cannot express the appreciation I have for all of you. I pray none of you are ever faced with this situation. You all are a blessing to me.

Debbie

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    jim and i said:

You are all a comfort

Words cannot express the appreciation I have for all of you. I pray none of you are ever faced with this situation. You all are a blessing to me.

Debbie

Peace to you and Jim

" Look at us, after all these years together,look at us, after all that we've been through, look at us, still leaning on each other, if you want to see what true love can be, just look at us.

"Look at you, still pretty as a picture, look at me, still crazy over you,look at us still believing in forever, if you want to see what true love should be, just loo at us."

"  In a hundred years from now, I know without a doubt, they'll all look back and wonder how, we made it all work out, changes are, we'll go down in history, if you want to see what true love should be, just look at us"

Debbie, this is my favorite song in the whole world, Vince Gill sings it.

I just feel that you've shown all of us how true love should be and I thank you and Jim..and wish for you both, peace

• ditto1
    ditto1 Member Posts: 660
    Options
    Grandmax4 said:

Peace to you and Jim

" Look at us, after all these years together,look at us, after all that we've been through, look at us, still leaning on each other, if you want to see what true love can be, just look at us.

"Look at you, still pretty as a picture, look at me, still crazy over you,look at us still believing in forever, if you want to see what true love should be, just loo at us."

"  In a hundred years from now, I know without a doubt, they'll all look back and wonder how, we made it all work out, changes are, we'll go down in history, if you want to see what true love should be, just look at us"

I just feel that you've shown all of us how true love should be and I thank you and Jim..and wish for you both, peace

Sorry to hear you

are going thru this, I just want you and Jim to know your in Diane and my prayers, consider all of us YOUR BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS, and know we all hate this disease and will do our best to comfort you and Jim during these hard times.  God Bless you both.

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Grandmax4 said:

Peace to you and Jim

Wow, I am not a country music

Wow, I am not a country music fan, but I love these words. Thanks for sharing them.

Blees You

Debbie

• Ruben and Jude
    Ruben and Jude Member Posts: 155
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. I pray God's peace is able to comfort you. I wish I were there to put my arms around you and give you strength. 

(Ruben and) Jude

• Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Options
    Praying hard

Debbie,

I so understand how you feel and I am praying for you.  I wish I could give you a true hug, because I know that is one thing that helps a little.

Lots of love your way,

Kathy