Options
2»

Comments

• denistd
    denistd Member Posts: 597
    Options
    hwt said:

Matt

Glad it's something meds can help. No one has mentioned it to me yet so I assume I'm ok in that area.

Important

It is critical the way you take this medicine, my endo was adamant, take at least an hour before breakfast and drink at least 8 ounces if fluid with it. The amount can affect the efficacy of the drug. Denis

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    got my pills today

T,

Not sure about the motorboating?

Denis,

Been watching it for a while.  Doctor made the same statement as you about how to take. Another blood test in 1 month to check levels.

Sandy,

I am hoping being cold and tired fade away.

JG,

And you call yourself abi-normal.

Candi,

I assume you are ok in lots of areas.

Good night everyone

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    denistd said:

Important

It is critical the way you take this medicine, my endo was adamant, take at least an hour before breakfast and drink at least 8 ounces if fluid with it. The amount can affect the efficacy of the drug. Denis

denis, i wasn't told that but

denis, i wasn't told that but was told to take 1 hour b4 the rest of my meds.  i have always taken it then ate brkfst.....learn something new everyday.  thx for sharing.

God bless you,

dj

• KTeacher
    KTeacher Member Posts: 1,103
    Options
    Cold!

I know it is time to get blood work done.  Cold, I am freezing all of the time.  I am wearing long underware and I live in California!  Guess I will need a key to the clubhouse soon.  At least I will be in good company!

• Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    KTeacher said:

Cold!

I know it is time to get blood work done.  Cold, I am freezing all of the time.  I am wearing long underware and I live in California!  Guess I will need a key to the clubhouse soon.  At least I will be in good company!

So far so good for me Matt

I do get cold more easliy, I attributed that to my weight loss.. :)    I get mine tested again in 4 months....I actually never even asked what my thyroid levels should be or are, I guess I should srart asking .

Tim

• fishmanpa
    fishmanpa Member Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

got my pills today

T,

Not sure about the motorboating?

Denis,

Been watching it for a while.  Doctor made the same statement as you about how to take. Another blood test in 1 month to check levels.

Sandy,

I am hoping being cold and tired fade away.

JG,

And you call yourself abi-normal.

Candi,

I assume you are ok in lots of areas.

Good night everyone

Kardasians/Thyrodians... Abi Normians

As in Kim...  as in the blessings she so graciously shows the world... Thyrodians - Kardasians - thus "motorboating" ~lol~  Rather vague reference but it's how my "abi-normal" mind works sometimes Tongue Out

Positive thoughts, Merry Christmas and chocolate

"T"