Comments

• Hummingbird3
    Hummingbird3 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    lornal said:

Dean and I

Dean (my caregiver and husband) and I a couple of years ago

Great pic.  We ride also...bu

Great pic.  We ride also...bu nto as comfy, my hubs loves his crotch rocket...weeee! 

Enjoy,

Christie

• Hummingbird3
    Options

Rob and I

imageRest of the crew. Our kids are on the right with us. The front is in bikini top our daughter and next to Rob is our son in the back

Rob and I on top. The rest of the crew on bottom. Our daughter on right in front of me and son in back on right next to Rob. The only one missing from the pic is my mother

How sweet...love a big

How sweet...love a big family.  Very special moments indeed!  Hope your both lovin life and all is well!

Christie

• Hummingbird3
    Options
    Hondo said:

I like this one

imageThe wife and I on a date

Cute pic...happy memories and

Cute pic...happy memories and fun times!

christie

• robswife87
    robswife87 Member Posts: 209
    Options

My little family...all my caregivers in so many ways!

Me and David

My family

My  little men below, My gifts...all my caregivers above(our son Drew(beard) with his wife, our daughter Haylee(on seesaw) with her hubby and her three boys and David and I, the first pIc is me and David on a trip he took me away for before this journey started in April.

Mimi's little men

You are a Grandma

Wow. You surely look great, hope you are doing well and hold those babies. I didn't look as good as you at 21. What do you do. I need your secret. I thought you to be about 30 max.

Sandy

• robswife87
    robswife87 Member Posts: 209
    Options
    donfoo said:

NED party!

A few weeks ago, after getting first NED report back. 

fyi - mother in law is 98 and still going strong!

Good looking family Don

and the MIL looks great. I do not believe for a sec she is 98

Sandy

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options

Good looking family Don

and the MIL looks great. I do not believe for a sec she is 98

Sandy

I wish there was a LIKE

button for this whole page!! Laughing 

p

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    My computer

says I need to disable popup blocker, I thought I had, but still won't let me through..any suggestions?

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    my carer daughter and me

my carer daughter and me

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Peggylulu's Peeps :)

Her hubby and 2 grandaughters.....and then Peggy and the two kids (that's two out of three grandkids :) )

imageimage

• peggylulu
    peggylulu Member Posts: 375
    Options

Her hubby and 2 grandaughters.....and then Peggy and the two kids (that's two out of three grandkids :) )

imageimage

Thank you Phrannie 51 !

for taking care of this computer dummie !lol  Thanks John for this post . I think we have all enjoyed seeing the caregivers and family members !

• peggylulu
    peggylulu Member Posts: 375
    Options

imageimage

Oops

double post ! I am TRYING to learn how to use this darn IPad !!!!!!

• Hummingbird3
    Options

You are a Grandma

Wow. You surely look great, hope you are doing well and hold those babies. I didn't look as good as you at 21. What do you do. I need your secret. I thought you to be about 30 max.

Sandy

Hey lady,  No mam. been many

Hey lady,  No mam. been many years since i was 30 ... I'm 50 my friend. Your too sweet.   I have a studio called Faithfully Fit LLC.   I Left the corporate world about 10 years ago to follow a dream stepping out on faith.  I have a studio actually in my home.  I'm a personal trainer, yoga, Pilate instructor.  It's my passion.  Love my ladies.  It was just my season and finding  My kids were becoming independent I was able to begin to have a little time for myself and it just all evolved.  

I am so loving on these little men of mine.   The surgery and rad put a pause in that for a short while so I am mAking up for lost to re for sure.  So very blessed to be able now.  It's certainly the little things in life! that matter th most isn't it.

Christie

• Hummingbird3
    Options

my carer daughter and me

my carer daughter and me

You are two beaituiful

You are two beaituiful ladies...blessed to Be a mom of a daughter too.  I know your very grateful to have her.  

Christie

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options

Hey lady,  No mam. been many

Hey lady,  No mam. been many years since i was 30 ... I'm 50 my friend. Your too sweet.   I have a studio called Faithfully Fit LLC.   I Left the corporate world about 10 years ago to follow a dream stepping out on faith.  I have a studio actually in my home.  I'm a personal trainer, yoga, Pilate instructor.  It's my passion.  Love my ladies.  It was just my season and finding  My kids were becoming independent I was able to begin to have a little time for myself and it just all evolved.  

I am so loving on these little men of mine.   The surgery and rad put a pause in that for a short while so I am mAking up for lost to re for sure.  So very blessed to be able now.  It's certainly the little things in life! that matter th most isn't it.

Christie

Hi Christie

You are so right we all are so very blessed each day because we have God watching over us.

Tim Hondo

• fishmanpa
    fishmanpa Member Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    donfoo said:

NED party!

A few weeks ago, after getting first NED report back. 

fyi - mother in law is 98 and still going strong!

Cool!

Nice looking Fam Foo! Not umlike what I imagined :) 

"T"

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Oops

double post ! I am TRYING to learn how to use this darn IPad !!!!!!

iPad

If you were trying to add the photo's with your iPad, that might have been the problem...

I've tried on my iPhone before, and it seems that I remember having a problem also...

JG

• Grandmax4
    Options
    My chin appears a little longer than it is :)

• Grandmax4
    Options
    so happy together

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    family

Wow this is so great just seeing each and every one of you, sure makes for a closer family here on H&N

God Bless you all

Tim

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Here is my crew back on

Here is my crew back on Christmas Day 2010 one year after my battle with cancer. My son was up from Florida and I wanted a family photo. (He is the one in the back looking over top of my wife Kate) My daughter on the left side in the redish top was instrumental in helping my wife when I came home from the hospital. Cleaning my trach, drainage tubes, and keeping track of all my drugs was my wifes biggest challenge and worry. I keep telling her she had her opportunity back then to make it look like an accident and live happily ever after. She cose to keep the tallest one in the picture around for a while. We've had a few additions to the family since then .

Life is good..........Jeff