Options
2»

Comments

• sin9775
    sin9775 Member Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Thanks EVERYONE !!!!

I just got home a couple of hours ago ! I did get a NED ! The "Fellow"did give me a little scare tho he said they had not gotten the final Radiologist report yet but they saw where the scan lite up in my throat !!! Thanks to you guys as I sat there waiting for THE Doctor to come in I kept repeating over and over to myself it's not cancer until they say it's cancer !!! When the Onc. Doc came in he said right away that he had talked to the "experts" and they said it was nothing to worry about and there was no cancer found !!! Yay ! He wants me to come back to Houston in three months for another PET and every three months for two years !!!! I guess that I will as long as Medicare will pay for it ! Thanks again for all your Prayers and words of incourgement ! You guys are the best !!!

Phew!

I am so happy for you, Peggy, and so happy that I found this post.  I was was getting a little worried about you yesterday.  May you be blessed with many, many more years with your best friend, NED. 

~Shawn~

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

l

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

l

Peggy

Happy for your good news. Enjoy life!

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    NED all day all night

Peggy,

Feeling groovy just had my NEDios.

Doesn’t quite work, but you know what I mean?

Enjoy and celebrate!

Matt

• Hummingbird3
    Hummingbird3 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Thanks EVERYONE !!!!

I just got home a couple of hours ago ! I did get a NED ! The "Fellow"did give me a little scare tho he said they had not gotten the final Radiologist report yet but they saw where the scan lite up in my throat !!! Thanks to you guys as I sat there waiting for THE Doctor to come in I kept repeating over and over to myself it's not cancer until they say it's cancer !!! When the Onc. Doc came in he said right away that he had talked to the "experts" and they said it was nothing to worry about and there was no cancer found !!! Yay ! He wants me to come back to Houston in three months for another PET and every three months for two years !!!! I guess that I will as long as Medicare will pay for it ! Thanks again for all your Prayers and words of incourgement ! You guys are the best !!!

Grateful for answer prayer!

Grateful for answer prayer! Giving thanks along with you Peggy...dance the night away lady!  Oh shucks...dance the next day too!  Sealed

Christie

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Thanks EVERYONE !!!!

PeggyNed

I love the good news

God bless and keep you NED

Hondo

• cureitall66
    cureitall66 Member Posts: 913
    Options
    Congrats!

Congrats on your NED!

• lornal
    lornal Member Posts: 428
    Options