Needing your thoughts and prayers

Options

hugs and pockets ! I am traveling to MD Anderson tomorrow for another PET scan. I am feeling pretty good about it but you all know how it is the night before so I would appreciate your thoughts prayers etc. Thanks guys  I don't know what I would do without ya !

://

Peggy

Comments

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    check-up to check you out

Peggy,

I just have a deluxe pocket with tons of good mojo for you.

Scanxeity you can’t live with it you can’t live without it.

I just got my 19 month post bumped up two weeks because of the strain on my brain.

Good luck,

Matt

• robswife87
    robswife87 Member Posts: 209
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

check-up to check you out

Peggy,

I just have a deluxe pocket with tons of good mojo for you.

Scanxeity you can’t live with it you can’t live without it.

I just got my 19 month post bumped up two weeks because of the strain on my brain.

Good luck,

Matt

Praying

hard and wishing you NED

Sandy

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Thoughts & Prayers...

Definitely coming your way...

John

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    You've got it!

You definitely have my prayers!  Can't wait to read your good news!!  :)

• j4mie
    j4mie Member Posts: 218
    Options
    Good luck!

Sending prayers! I can imagine that is nerve wracking...Best of luck tomorrow Laughing

• chrystal01
    chrystal01 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    good luck

hope all goes well tomorrow for you , positive vibes being sent your way good luck x

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    If Matt's pocket gets too full

of guy stuff, you can always hop into my pocket!  I know what you're feeling....it's a nerve wracking thing, these scans.  I'm sure tho, it's going to be NED.....

p

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Prayers

from Ohio coming your way~~

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    praying that u meet NED and

praying that u meet NED and dance around ur kitchen!!  we'll even dance around our kitchens to celebrate w/u!  can't wait to hear NED.

dj

• yensid683
    yensid683 Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Lots of

Hugs, prayers and pocket lint!

I won't tell you to worry, it doesn't work.  I hope your scan turns out to be negative!

Peter

• Laralyn
    Laralyn Member Posts: 532
    Options
    Hope you have a quick, easy

Hope you have a quick, easy trip and that you get to shake hands with NED! :-)

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Laralyn said:

Hope you have a quick, easy

Hope you have a quick, easy trip and that you get to shake hands with NED! :-)

Peggy

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way.........

• Hummingbird3
    Hummingbird3 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Your being lifted up...my

Your being lifted up...my favorite quote when I find myself in the worry mode...."my child don't worry I've got this" God!  Sending you  positive cybervibes and prayers also.  Will be looking for your "all is clear" report!  

Christie

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Peggy

Will keep you in prayer through the day that all will go well with the PET results.

God Bless

Hondo

• katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Options
    Hello Peggy !

Warm thoughts for a safe trip, and excellant results !  Katie

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Praying for NED

Praying for NED

• peggylulu
    peggylulu Member Posts: 375
    Options
    Thanks EVERYONE !!!!

I just got home a couple of hours ago ! I did get a NED ! The "Fellow"did give me a little scare tho he said they had not gotten the final Radiologist report yet but they saw where the scan lite up in my throat !!! Thanks to you guys as I sat there waiting for THE Doctor to come in I kept repeating over and over to myself it's not cancer until they say it's cancer !!! When the Onc. Doc came in he said right away that he had talked to the "experts" and they said it was nothing to worry about and there was no cancer found !!! Yay ! He wants me to come back to Houston in three months for another PET and every three months for two years !!!! I guess that I will as long as Medicare will pay for it ! Thanks again for all your Prayers and words of incourgement ! You guys are the best !!!

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Thanks EVERYONE !!!!

I just got home a couple of hours ago ! I did get a NED ! The "Fellow"did give me a little scare tho he said they had not gotten the final Radiologist report yet but they saw where the scan lite up in my throat !!! Thanks to you guys as I sat there waiting for THE Doctor to come in I kept repeating over and over to myself it's not cancer until they say it's cancer !!! When the Onc. Doc came in he said right away that he had talked to the "experts" and they said it was nothing to worry about and there was no cancer found !!! Yay ! He wants me to come back to Houston in three months for another PET and every three months for two years !!!! I guess that I will as long as Medicare will pay for it ! Thanks again for all your Prayers and words of incourgement ! You guys are the best !!!

peggy, FANTASTIC!!!  I'M SO

peggy, FANTASTIC!!!  I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU.  i hope you did the happy dance.  i'm dancing now to celebrate your meeting mr. NED.  enjoy your good news and celebrate!

dj

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Thanks EVERYONE !!!!

Whoo Hoo Peggy!!!

isn't being friends with Mr. NED the best feeling of all?  Hope you're dancing in your kitchen tonight....I'll do a jig in mine when I go out to bring the horses in. Laughing 

p

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Thanks EVERYONE !!!!

happy dance!

Do that happy dance :)