“The Wait Is Over” - Sundance & Big Billy TO BE Published by Coping Magazine

13»

Comments

• Maxiecat
    Maxiecat Member Posts: 544 Member
    Wonderful!  You deserve to

Wonderful!  You deserve to bask in the spotlight for a while.  We have a celebrity in our midst... A published writer!  I am so happy for you!

alex

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Slow & Steady Wins the Race

Ya-hoo!!!

Way to go Craig...Glad you kept the post short Buddy! 

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    PhillieG said:

Ya-hoo!!!

Hi mate
    Thats awesome, congratulations, ( sorry can't buy one from here, but of you find web where to buy it just let me know I will be glad to do it!.)
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Whoop Whoop

Happy naked dance time!

You go Craig!!!!

I know darn well Jenny is proud of you buddy, and I'm bursting with pride as well!

I can't wait to read it when it gets published!  You the MAN!

Winter Marie

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member

Congratulations!

Bask in the glory!

LG2

Thank you so much! 

• Sundanceh
    Maxiecat said:

Wonderful!  You deserve to

Wonderful!  You deserve to bask in the spotlight for a while.  We have a celebrity in our midst... A published writer!  I am so happy for you!

alex

Hi Alex:)

I truly feel your enthusiasm in your words!

Thank you so much for your support and I'm so glad to see you here on this post:)

I'm still keeping up with you:)

-Craig

• Sundanceh
    PhillieG said:

Ya-hoo!!!

Hey Phil

Thanks alot for coming!

Post a little bit over my average - but this one was pretty easy on the eyes, wasn't it?

LOL!

Stay well buddy and I'm happy for your response to treatments in one of your recent posts.  I'm so glad that you have cleared the table:)

• Sundanceh

Whoop Whoop

Happy naked dance time!

You go Craig!!!!

I know darn well Jenny is proud of you buddy, and I'm bursting with pride as well!

I can't wait to read it when it gets published!  You the MAN!

Winter Marie

Thank You, Winter

It will be nice to see the story in a magazine layout, even in its abbreviated version:)

I can't really grasp yet what has transpired; somehow, it just hasn't jelled yet.  Today, I'm working on submitting the photo for the article and the legal paperwork for them to publish, so I know it's 'under way.'

This is not a typical story for them by any means and so I really appreciate them stretching out their wings to allow me a little room to try and fly by presenting cancer in a slighly different way with the tone of the story.

That's a victory...

And I sincerely hope that the folks that happen to stumble across those pages, will walk away feeling a little bit differently than when they sat down. 

That would be the real victory...

I feel your happiness for me and am glad you are here to share in this - and I think Jenny would be happy as well...I've told you the last thing that she ever said to me...it stings to not have her here to share in this.  And I know that Chicky, Eric, Patti, AnneCan, Lizzy, Canada Rob and Buzzard too, would echo those sentiments as well.

And once again, Congratulations on all of your success with all that you've done:)

• Sundanceh
    pepebcn said:

Hi mate
    Thats awesome, congratulations, ( sorry can't buy one from here, but of you find web where to buy it just let me know I will be glad to do it!.)

Hey Pepe

Thanks for coming by!

I'm hopeful that it will be available for online viewing:)

I'll let folks know as I find out more, so that those that would like to check it out can.

Get Well, Mate!

• relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Congratulations

You were there for me.  You deserve all the recognition This will bring. Thank you for being here and now for all those in oncology offices and treatment centers your words will  continue  to support and inspire courage.

NB

• jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    woohoo i just saw this. I am

woohoo i just saw this. I am so proud of you. And i am so happy a good guy finally won.

Hugs,

Judy

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Thank You, Winter

It will be nice to see the story in a magazine layout, even in its abbreviated version:)

I can't really grasp yet what has transpired; somehow, it just hasn't jelled yet.  Today, I'm working on submitting the photo for the article and the legal paperwork for them to publish, so I know it's 'under way.'

This is not a typical story for them by any means and so I really appreciate them stretching out their wings to allow me a little room to try and fly by presenting cancer in a slighly different way with the tone of the story.

That's a victory...

And I sincerely hope that the folks that happen to stumble across those pages, will walk away feeling a little bit differently than when they sat down. 

That would be the real victory...

I feel your happiness for me and am glad you are here to share in this - and I think Jenny would be happy as well...I've told you the last thing that she ever said to me...it stings to not have her here to share in this.  And I know that Chicky, Eric, Patti, AnneCan, Lizzy, Canada Rob and Buzzard too, would echo those sentiments as well.

And once again, Congratulations on all of your success with all that you've done:)

Another Congratulations!

It is great news that you got your story out!  It is challenging to get one's story in print.   Let us know when it comes out and we will make sure to purchase a copy!

Best Always,  mike

PS  Keep fighting the good Fight!