Looks like its back

13»

Comments

• bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 846 Member
    Hey Larry….Sorry about the
    Hey Larry….Sorry about the not so good news then again “it is what it is” and I know you will deal with it the best you can. I had my “failure” one year ago in my August 2011 test (about 18 months after surgery). Aug 2011-0.02, December 2011-0.1, April 2012-0.15, August 2012-0.3 and I am late going in this month for my Dec 2012 test…

My oncologist is not suggesting or pressing any other treatments at this point but I am sure other options will be discussed with me at some point (and the longer I can delay the better for me personally)…I continue my vegan diet (yes I cheat on occasion and have a piece or two of cheese pizza) with the exception of sockeye salmon/sardines…

All the best in your journey and give me a call if you want-Peace
  • bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 846 Member
    Hey Larry….Sorry about the
    Hey Larry….Sorry about the not so good news then again “it is what it is” and I know you will deal with it the best you can. I had my “failure” one year ago in my August 2011 test (about 18 months after surgery). Aug 2011-0.02, December 2011-0.1, April 2012-0.15, August 2012-0.3 and I am late going in this month for my Dec 2012 test…

My oncologist is not suggesting or pressing any other treatments at this point but I am sure other options will be discussed with me at some point (and the longer I can delay the better for me personally)…I continue my vegan diet (yes I cheat on occasion and have a piece or two of cheese pizza) with the exception of sockeye salmon/sardines…

All the best in your journey and give me a call if you want-Peace