Happy Birthday Tex - #70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• cran1
    cran1 Member Posts: 139
    Happy belated TW.

Happy belated TW.

• I am alive
    I am alive Member Posts: 315
    B-Day!

Tex,

Happy 71st Birthday, man!!!!! You made it to 71!!!!!! And think of the lives you've touched here in the last couple of years, the spirits you've buoyed, the scared - no, terrified - people you've gently, and logically, brought back to firm ground. The Tex tutorials on every conceivable aspect of this nasty disease should be compiled and issued to each new arrival to the Kidney Cancer Survivors Network!! Before I "met" you I couldn't wade into the churning waters of RCC reality. The word "metastases" made me break into a cold sweat. I left the heavy lifting to my poor husband. Literally, for years!  You helped change all that.  Thank you, Tex. You've given us all so much. And what can we give you? Only our love and respect. All wrapped up with a bow! We are with you. Can you feel us all around you? That's love.

• Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising Member Posts: 170
    Happy Birthday Tex!

Feel free to force me to add another tier to this cake for the many candles to come!

• TillieSOK
    TillieSOK Member Posts: 252
    Happy Birthday to one of the

Happy Birthday to one of the finest cheerleaders and teachers I've ever been privileged to "know".  I'm looking forward to wishing you a Happy 72nd Birthday next year!  Hugs to you.

• Galrim
    Galrim Member Posts: 307
    Better late than never

Happy B-day Tex :-)

• rae_rae
    rae_rae Member Posts: 300 Member
    Galrim said:

Better late than never

Happy B-day Tex :-)

Happy Belated 71st

Dearest TW,

May your days be filled with peace and love and know that you mean so much to so many.

All my best,

Rae