smalldoggroomer Update (Another update 8/12/12 & 8/13/12)

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    RE said:

Hugs
    Sending out prayers for her, no fun at all but keeping positive and fighting will make it easier. Hugs!

RE

I'm sending prayers and hugs
    I'm sending prayers and hugs to Kay. Thanks Jean.

Hugs, Jan
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    I'm on it.
    The praying that is.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

New update
    Here is Kay's update after her doctor's visit yesterday. She is a fighter, but still needs our prayers.

xoxo,
    Jean

Update. Got the results today its cancer in my lungs.. I started chemo today. Not wasting any time. I feel ok today. As treatments go in I will feel better. Breathing will get easier over time with treatment. It is going to be tough but I will fight with every thing I have in me to beat this cancer. And the Dr is asuring that we will put this into remmision. I need all your prayers and well wishes.

Praying
    And, she has our prayers, all of the pink sisters. Thank you Jean for updating us and please continue when you can.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

I'm on it.
    The praying that is.

Anything new from Kay?
    Anything new from Kay? Thinking and praying for her
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

I'm on it.
    The praying that is.

Prayers...
    Prayers as always....mets suck big time! I know, as many others do that it sucks!

Hugs, Nancy
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Jean 0609 said:

New update
    Here is Kay's update after her doctor's visit yesterday. She is a fighter, but still needs our prayers.

xoxo,
    Jean

Update. Got the results today its cancer in my lungs.. I started chemo today. Not wasting any time. I feel ok today. As treatments go in I will feel better. Breathing will get easier over time with treatment. It is going to be tough but I will fight with every thing I have in me to beat this cancer. And the Dr is asuring that we will put this into remmision. I need all your prayers and well wishes.

Prayers and wishes of peace
    Prayers and wishes of peace for Kay.xoxoxo Lynn
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    MAJW said:

Prayers...
    Prayers as always....mets suck big time! I know, as many others do that it sucks!

Hugs, Nancy

So sorry that Kay has lung
    So sorry that Kay has lung cancer now. It is good that they've already started the chemo and her doctor is so positive! I pray she will have no side effects from the chemo and that the chemo will do its job.

Give Kay lots of hugs from me and thank you for the update.

Leeza
  • Pinky68
    Pinky68 Member Posts: 206 Member
    jnl said:

So sorry that Kay has lung
    So sorry that Kay has lung cancer now. It is good that they've already started the chemo and her doctor is so positive! I pray she will have no side effects from the chemo and that the chemo will do its job.

Give Kay lots of hugs from me and thank you for the update.

Leeza

Thinking of you Kay
    Sounds like everything was pretty quick,starting chemo right away...

Lots of hugs and prayers
    Joyce
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Pinky68 said:

Thinking of you Kay
    Sounds like everything was pretty quick,starting chemo right away...

Lots of hugs and prayers
    Joyce

Jean .. Thank you for the posting....
    Prayers, hope and strength for our Sister, Kay.

Vicki Sam
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    camul said:

Jean thank you for passing this on.
    Kay, I am keeping you in my prayers and hope that you can start your treatments right away. It feels as though so many new pinks have been diagnosed with mets recently and it just makes my heart sink thinking that so many more of us have to do this treatment again.
    I wish you the best and let me know if I can help in any way.
    Hugs,
    Carol

Thank Jean and I will
    Thanks Jean and I will certainly be praying for Kay.

♥ Kristin
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Prayers going up Kay, stay
    Prayers going up Kay, stay strong, I'm so happy the doctors are confident you'll put this in remission. I know you're a fighter and cancer won't have a chance in the ring with you.
    Great Big Hugs and Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Thanks Jean
    for keeping us in the loop ... My heart sank reading about the lung mets. GRRRRRRRRR I just want to grab cancer and throttle it! So not fair.

Prayers to ALL ... God Bless

xoxoxoxoxo
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member

Prayers going up Kay, stay strong, I'm so happy the doctors are confident you'll put this in remission. I know you're a fighter and cancer won't have a chance in the ring with you.
    ~Kari

So very sorry that Kay now
    So very sorry that Kay now has lung mets. My prayers and thoughts for her!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    nooooooo
    See now these sort of posts piss me off! Kay I am so sorry to hear this.
    Please please please let it be good news on tuesday... too many sisters
    My heart is already in a million pieces.
    I know you must be in a scary place in your head. Please come post
    And let us console you the best we can....
    Love you kay
    ayse
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

~Kari

Jean, any news from Kay?

Jean, any news from Kay?
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    MsGebby said:

Thanks Jean
    for keeping us in the loop ... My heart sank reading about the lung mets. GRRRRRRRRR I just want to grab cancer and throttle it! So not fair.

Prayers to ALL ... God Bless

xoxoxoxoxo

Has Kay been in contact with
    Has Kay been in contact with you again Jean? Praying for her
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Please continue to keep Kay in your prayers.
    Here is another update from Kay.

Hi Jean Thanks for checking in on me. Not feeling to good these days. But I'm looking forward to getting better. I see the Dr On Mon. Had my first chemo last Mon, been sick since then. I hope I can feel better before my next treatment.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Jean, thank you for keeping
    Jean, thank you for keeping us updated with Kay. I've been wondering how she's doing.

Kay, please know I have been thinking about you. I have to say it again...damned IBC. Which of the many chemo meds do they have you on? And sick for the whole week...sounds awful. Also, I don't remember if you are hormone positive or not. There is a new drug that has just been approved by the FDA...please ask your doc about it...TDM1. My onc said it's a great drug, just not right for me because I'm triple negative.

Sending all my positive energy and hugs,

Linda
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Jean 0609 said:

Please continue to keep Kay in your prayers.
    Here is another update from Kay.

Hi Jean Thanks for checking in on me. Not feeling to good these days. But I'm looking forward to getting better. I see the Dr On Mon. Had my first chemo last Mon, been sick since then. I hope I can feel better before my next treatment.

So sorry to read that Kay
    So sorry to read that Kay has been sick. Praying for her. And, thanks Jean for the updates.

Lex
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Jean, thank you for keeping
    Jean, thank you for keeping us updated with Kay. I've been wondering how she's doing.

Kay, please know I have been thinking about you. I have to say it again...damned IBC. Which of the many chemo meds do they have you on? And sick for the whole week...sounds awful. Also, I don't remember if you are hormone positive or not. There is a new drug that has just been approved by the FDA...please ask your doc about it...TDM1. My onc said it's a great drug, just not right for me because I'm triple negative.

Sending all my positive energy and hugs,

Linda

Thanks Jean for updating this post
    Thinking of Kay and sending my prayers for her.

Jan