Pink Bus for Gane N Abby Mom

Options
CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
Linda is starting her rads for brain mets on Wednesday. I will be driving the Pink Bus (just don't ask me to park it...lol). All aboard Kindreds!

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the typo. That
    Sorry for the typo. That should read Gabe N Abby.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Sorry for the typo. That

Will...
    I'll be on the bus for sure! I understand, completely what Linda is facing...had brain rads in March....Linda if I can help with questions about the rads, please ask...

My prayers are with Linda....
    Hugs, Nancy
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Will...
    I'll be on the bus for sure! I understand, completely what Linda is facing...had brain rads in March....Linda if I can help with questions about the rads, please ask...

My prayers are with Linda....
    Hugs, Nancy

Count me in!
    I'll be there! I'll bring ice cream! Good luck Linda!

Hugs, Debi
  • AngieD
    AngieD Member Posts: 493
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Count me in!
    I'll be there! I'll bring ice cream! Good luck Linda!

Hugs, Debi

I'll be on board. Best of
    I'll be on board. Best of luck for a successful treatment with minimal to no side effects, Linda.
    Angie
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Count Me IN
    I will, of course, be there for Linda on Wednesday. She has been through so much with such spirit that she deserves our support. Typically I bring Ghirardelli chocolate on these bus rides but Sacramento in the summer may be too hot for that. I will instead switch to a pitcher of frozen strawberry margaritas.

Linda, you better warn them that the Pink Ladies and Gentlemen are coming.

IRENE
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options

Sorry for the typo. That

AWwww CC thanks for
    AWwww CC thanks for driving!! Ya'll might get a little dizzy circling the parking lot over and over since CC won't be parking. That could work well with strawberry marguerita's tho....yum!!

Nancy, I don't even know what to ask at this point. I've done the simulation, and I've done rads on my chest, talked with the nurse about scalp care vs. skin care. If you have anything to share that I haven't thought to ask, please let me know. It is nice to know that I have you in my corner.

Thank you all for the support. I couldn't do this without ya'll cheering and screaming on the bus!

Hugs,

Linda
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options

Count Me IN
    I will, of course, be there for Linda on Wednesday. She has been through so much with such spirit that she deserves our support. Typically I bring Ghirardelli chocolate on these bus rides but Sacramento in the summer may be too hot for that. I will instead switch to a pitcher of frozen strawberry margaritas.

Linda, you better warn them that the Pink Ladies and Gentlemen are coming.

IRENE

Anything for linda...I am
    Anything for linda...I am there...all good linda we all have your back...

Lots of love
    Eva
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    epark said:

Anything for linda...I am
    Anything for linda...I am there...all good linda we all have your back...

Lots of love
    Eva

I'll be there and I am also
    I'll be there and I am also saying a quiet prayer and sending kind thoughts to you.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    yummmmmm.....strawberry
    yummmmmm.....strawberry margaritas. I'm so there! But of course I'd be there anyways. Sending hugs your way, Linda. xoxoxo Lynn
  • sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Options
    I'm onboard with fresh
    I'm onboard with fresh salmon from Alaska! ....Sue D
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options

AWwww CC thanks for
    AWwww CC thanks for driving!! Ya'll might get a little dizzy circling the parking lot over and over since CC won't be parking. That could work well with strawberry marguerita's tho....yum!!

Nancy, I don't even know what to ask at this point. I've done the simulation, and I've done rads on my chest, talked with the nurse about scalp care vs. skin care. If you have anything to share that I haven't thought to ask, please let me know. It is nice to know that I have you in my corner.

Thank you all for the support. I couldn't do this without ya'll cheering and screaming on the bus!

Hugs,

Linda

Linda
    Of course I am reserving a seat on this bus, wouldn't miss it for anything. Will be praying that you have minimal se and that it zaps the heck out of the tumors! It will be a loud one, but you will truly know we are all on board.

I wish you the best.
    Hugs and Prayers,
    Carol
  • trixytwo
    trixytwo Member Posts: 59
    Options
    we are here
    For you my pink sister. Stay strong and fight the good fight.
    Hugs,
    Deb
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Ok, I am here, but
    the last time I was on the bus for MsGebby I was trying to get her a blueberry bagel from the back of the bus and it was crowded. Wouldn't you know Salls41 tried to get it away from me and I lost my wig in the scuffle? So I threw the bagel to MsGebby and went down through the bodies and reached for what I thought was my wig. I plopped that puppy on and didn't think anything of it until I got back off the bus and my husband winked at me. Ok, by mistake someone else must have lost their wig in the crowd too...I think it belonged to NewFlower. It was a Loretta Lynn wig down to my arse. Weeellll, John thought he was gonna get lucky that night! So I did what any good wife would do.......I slipped him an Ativan and enjoyed a good book while he snored away.

So, girls lets don't be so rowdy now ok?
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Count Me In
    I'll be there riding that Pink Bus for Linda. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Linda.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Count Me In
    I'll be there riding that Pink Bus for Linda. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Linda.

I'll park that bus, Linda
    and be in there with all of 'em hootin' and hollerin'. I'll also bring my most positive energy to you, Linda, so that the treatment goes well, does what it is supposed to and you sail right through it. Enough is enough!

Biggest hugs, Renee
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Count Me In

Weather forecast is low 90s
    for Wednesday, so the ice cream and strawberry margaritas will be really welcomed. I'll add some traditional margaritas to our list of cool things and we'll try not to be too rowdy circling the parking lot, but we will be a hoot and cheering Linda on.

Suzane
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options

Weather forecast is low 90s
    for Wednesday, so the ice cream and strawberry margaritas will be really welcomed. I'll add some traditional margaritas to our list of cool things and we'll try not to be too rowdy circling the parking lot, but we will be a hoot and cheering Linda on.

Suzane

Linda im there!
    Linda you know im there on the front row and im going in with you to crack jokes to take your mind off this because i get bored easily and riding around in circles will wear me out so im going in with you and I'll text out to the bus and let them know whats happening,i will keep your family thats going in with you entertained also i can tell them about living on the farm and my sons chickens lol Linda, just know I am praying for you and all the pink sisters,we've all discussed our faith from time to time and some have there on opinions we'll this is mine only but if you trust that the Lord will take care of you and heal you it will and can be done you just have to beleive.~~MollyZ~~ loving what God can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    I will be back up driver
    Hoping you all don't mind a bit of clutch and gas madness! Laughing at what Rallendorfer wrote. I think she through the blueberry bagel into the wig she was looking for and it is now in NewFlowers hands. Please check that wig before puttin it on! LOL

In all seriousness now, Linda...I am praying that this radiation will take of business. I also hope that you won't have problems as each session evolves.

GOd I wish there was something more I could do!!!

xoxo
    Mary
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Linda
    I can't make the bus that day but I will be thinking about you and praying that all goes well. I hope the "group" doesn't embarrass you too much; you know they mean well.

HUGS!!!
    Jamie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Ok, I am here, but
    the last time I was on the bus for MsGebby I was trying to get her a blueberry bagel from the back of the bus and it was crowded. Wouldn't you know Salls41 tried to get it away from me and I lost my wig in the scuffle? So I threw the bagel to MsGebby and went down through the bodies and reached for what I thought was my wig. I plopped that puppy on and didn't think anything of it until I got back off the bus and my husband winked at me. Ok, by mistake someone else must have lost their wig in the crowd too...I think it belonged to NewFlower. It was a Loretta Lynn wig down to my arse. Weeellll, John thought he was gonna get lucky that night! So I did what any good wife would do.......I slipped him an Ativan and enjoyed a good book while he snored away.

So, girls lets don't be so rowdy now ok?

Count me in .. I am glad that Miss CC is
    driving as I am working on a "MIL or Mother in Law" retardant for Miss Linda. It has
    served me well in the past, when those gentle, then not so gentle glances to my
    husband have not worked!

Help during radiation is soooo important, but so is inner peace and happiness. Hoping
    you get both -- without any friction, dear Linda.

Sisters in PINK .. be careful .. my MIL potion will still be brewing in the back
    of the bus -- enter at your own 'risk'...

Vicki Sam