Had another surgery yesterday

Options
2»

Comments

• Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    You are a strong lady you
    You are a strong lady you can beat this bump in the road.What great news on your accepting in to film school what a great opportunity all the best to you.Sorry to hear about your boy friend but a girls got to do what a girls got to do.
    Hugs FRankie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

It's great you can take your
    It's great you can take your courses online...sorry you are going through this with your cancer...but good it was found when it was-since you went to Dr in ref: Drain.

Also sorry to hear about your break up...but if time is what you need..you have to do what is best for you right NOW!

Thinking of you..

Denise

Just letting you know that I
    Just letting you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you Kat!

Hugs, Diane
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

You are a strong lady you
    You are a strong lady you can beat this bump in the road.What great news on your accepting in to film school what a great opportunity all the best to you.Sorry to hear about your boy friend but a girls got to do what a girls got to do.
    Hugs FRankie

I'm sorry about the setback
    I'm sorry about the setback with the cancer.You have been through so much but still have the will to keep going.Never stopping.I guess we all need to be that way.Keeps our minds off the things we don't want to think about.You seem to be a postive person.Worried about things but don't let them get you down.You just keep going.

Wishing you the best on your screenwriting.Like you said it's something you want to do and they found the right person to do it.

I'm also sorry about your breakup.You're young and been through alot and you need some time.I know you both cared about one another but the timing probably wasn't right.

Thinking of you and wishing you the best.Take care of yourself and keep us posted.We all want to know how you're doing.

Lynn Smith
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

I can so see it!
    Strive for your dreams Kat! You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Sylvia

How are you doing Kat? How
    How are you doing Kat? How are your treatments going? I pray you are doing well.

♥ Kristin ♥