Pink bus please

Options
2»

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Hugs to Everyone!
    Well I have been snoozing pretty much all day long due to the meds they give me to tolerate that darned tube. It was not too bad, took no more than 30 minutes. I was told my doc should have the results no later than noon on Monday so hopefully I will get good news and report back to you all at that time.

I want to say a BIG THANKS to each of you for hanging on the bus with me, I could feel they support and prayers and it made things much easier. I plan to keep busy, watch a few funny movies and hang out with hubby and to do my best to put this in a box not to be visited till Monday.

Hugs~Hugs~Hugs

RE
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs to Everyone!
    Well I have been snoozing pretty much all day long due to the meds they give me to tolerate that darned tube. It was not too bad, took no more than 30 minutes. I was told my doc should have the results no later than noon on Monday so hopefully I will get good news and report back to you all at that time.

I want to say a BIG THANKS to each of you for hanging on the bus with me, I could feel they support and prayers and it made things much easier. I plan to keep busy, watch a few funny movies and hang out with hubby and to do my best to put this in a box not to be visited till Monday.

Hugs~Hugs~Hugs

RE

UGH!
    So sorry I missed the bus! But I will be praying for good results tonight.

Sending you a huge hug and positive energy your way.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options

UGH!
    So sorry I missed the bus! But I will be praying for good results tonight.

Sending you a huge hug and positive energy your way.

fingers crossed
    Sorry I missed the bus, too, but I am thinking of you--hope your results are OK!
    I had severe migraines for years, but they slowed down after menopause. I think it
    had something to do with hormones. Maybe yours is connected to changing hormone levels, also, and the doctors can address that imbalance. (((Hugs))) and prayers sent your way!
    Let us know how your results come out!
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    I'll be there
    SO sorry this is happening but hopefully you get answers.

Hugs and positive thoughts coming your way
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Praying
    RE - I only just saw this; I am hoping and praying for good results on Monday. Have a restful and relaxing weekend, and know that we are all circling you with love and gentle hugs.
    Hugs,
    Linda
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs to Everyone!

Hugs~Hugs~Hugs

RE

Praying for good news
    Praying for good news Monday!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

I'm there!
    Count on me, I'll be on the pink bus along with the other pink sisters....we'll be cheering you on!

With hugs and prayers,
    Nancy

I missed the bus but I will
    I missed the bus but I will praying for good results for you!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Glad test is over
    I missed the Pink bus but will be praying your MRI turn out to be okay for you. Glad the test is over and you are home with your family. I hope you keep busy with things you love doing and make you smile while you await the results.

Hugs.
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Waiting to hear the results
    I suffer from migraines too, and so does my daughter and grandchildren. They are so wicked. Put you down for several days. Our doctors all pooh poohed our pain and my poor daughter has been on so many meds and none work. I finally only had one option and that was to self treat: 1 baby aspirin per day, 1 Co-Q 10 per day, 1 B-Complex per day. Helped tremendously. And from time to time (about once per week) I drank a cider vinegar/water/honey mix about 6oz.

I'm glad your doctor got the test rolling. Will be praying for accuracy and wisdom for the doctor to treat!

Hugs,
    Rebecca
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I'm late again
    But can still wish you good results. Thinking good thoughts and lots of hugs.

marcia
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I'm all aboard with cafe au
    I'm all aboard with cafe au lait and beignets! Big (((hugs)))
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

I'm all aboard with cafe au
    I'm all aboard with cafe au lait and beignets! Big (((hugs)))

Dear RE,
    Waiting to hear the

Dear RE,
    Waiting to hear the results. Sending prayers and positive thoughts.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

Positive Thoughts for a Great Report
    Wishing you good results with the MRI

Best,

Doris

Thinking of you Re and
    Thinking of you Re and sending prayers.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Dear RE,
    Waiting to hear the

Dear RE,
    Waiting to hear the results. Sending prayers and positive thoughts.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I will be there. RE. so
    I will be there. RE. so sorry you are in pain.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    I missed the bus,
    but still praying.

Hugs,

Sue
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

I missed the bus,
    but still praying.

Hugs,

Sue

So late -
    I haven't been here for a few days and just saw your post. Hoping all the news is good and keeping you always in my prayers!
    much love,
    Jenny
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

I missed the bus,
    but still praying.

Hugs,

Sue

Praying that you will get
    Praying that you will get the best results and we can all celebrate with you.

Hugs, Diane
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Oh Dear
    Missed the bus, but it was SRO!!!!! Soooo, waiting for results with you