Pink bus please

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited June 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
I know this is short notice but I was scheduled for a brain MRI today for tomorrow morning at 8:45 due to nasty migraines I've been having over the past month. Your prayers and support at greatly appreciated!

Hugs,

RE

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    I'm so there for you!
    8:45 is perfect timing. Did you just get this appointment? When will you know the results? Who ordered it? PCP? Oncologist? So many questions . . .

Suzanne
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Ah, I got tough and said on
    Ah, I got tough and said on FB that the bus will just have to come to Idaho, since CSN wouldn't let me on here and what do you know....it WILL pick me up here. This is good, because long rides make me carsick. I'm right there with you at 8:45 RE with my coffee go cup and some tasty Krispy Kremes! xoxoxo Lynn
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Ah, I got tough and said on
    Ah, I got tough and said on FB that the bus will just have to come to Idaho, since CSN wouldn't let me on here and what do you know....it WILL pick me up here. This is good, because long rides make me carsick. I'm right there with you at 8:45 RE with my coffee go cup and some tasty Krispy Kremes! xoxoxo Lynn

Sending positive thoughts today and will hold your hand tomorrow.
    Olga
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Sending positive thoughts today and will hold your hand tomorrow.
    Olga

Praying for you and riding
    Praying for you and riding the pink bus for you!

Hugs, Megan
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Lifting you in prayer,
    That all will come out CLEAR and you'll feel better soon.

Sending you hugs RE,

Sylvia
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

I'm so there for you!
    8:45 is perfect timing. Did you just get this appointment? When will you know the results? Who ordered it? PCP? Oncologist? So many questions . . .

Suzanne

Brain MRI not Rain MRI geesh
    I just got the appt. this morning. I have been having these headaches since I missed our luncheon. It comes and goes but has been here more than gone recently. It was my GP who ordered the MRI as she wants to make sure there are no cancer issues. I don't think I will get results till Monday or Tuesday I'll let you all know results as soon as I do. I have been sleeping most of today due to shots for pain they gave me today. Thanks for all your support I soooo appreciate it!

Hugs,

RE
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    RE said:

I just got the appt. this morning. I have been having these headaches since I missed our luncheon. It comes and goes but has been here more than gone recently. It was my GP who ordered the MRI as she wants to make sure there are no cancer issues. I don't think I will get results till Monday or Tuesday I'll let you all know results as soon as I do. I have been sleeping most of today due to shots for pain they gave me today. Thanks for all your support I soooo appreciate it!

Hugs,

RE

It's good that you are being
    It's good that you are being so thorough about your headaches RE. You've got my support and prayers!

Hugs, Diane
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Will be thinking of you and

Will be thinking of you and will keep in your our prayers.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Lifting you in prayer,
    That all will come out CLEAR and you'll feel better soon.

Sending you hugs RE,

Sylvia

Re, I am praying for you right now.

Gentle hugs,

Noel
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Will be thinking of you and

Will be thinking of you and will keep in your our prayers.

I'm there!
    Count on me, I'll be on the pink bus along with the other pink sisters....we'll be cheering you on!

With hugs and prayers,
    Nancy
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    wow read this just on time
    wow read this just on time to catch bus...

Denise
  • ksf56
    ksf56 Member Posts: 202
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs,

RE

Dear RE
    I wish the best for you - lots of positive thoughts and prayers are sent for you too!

Hugs!
    Karen
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Positive Thoughts for a Great Report
    Wishing you good results with the MRI

Best,

Doris
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Pink Buss Ride
    Re, count me in for the "Pink Buss" ride,too. I'm praying that your brain MRI comes out O.K. for you. No Cancer!!!! Hoping they find another,less devistating,reason for the headaches. Prayers, good thoughts and cybe(((Hugs))) coming your way.

Robert
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Pink Buss Ride
    Re, count me in for the "Pink Buss" ride,too. I'm praying that your brain MRI comes out O.K. for you. No Cancer!!!! Hoping they find another,less devistating,reason for the headaches. Prayers, good thoughts and cybe(((Hugs))) coming your way.

Robert

Count me in ... Rena!
    Kindness and gentle hugs for you, dear Sister. Hoping the procedure, and
    results are not cancer related.

So sorry to hear that you've been suffering from headaches for a month! grrrr

Strength, Courage and Hope for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • Monicalynn
    Monicalynn Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Sending my positive thoughts
    Sending my positive thoughts and prayets
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options

Sending my positive thoughts
    Sending my positive thoughts and prayets

praying for good results...sending positive vibes your way

God Bless
    Eva
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Pink Buss Ride

Robert

Re, sending good luck, positive thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Angie
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    epark said:

praying for good results...sending positive vibes your way

God Bless
    Eva

Prayers
    Prayers and possitive thoughts coming your way!

Lots of hugs Karie
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Well shoot, I missed the bus
    Well shoot, I missed the bus this morning! But I'll wait for those results with you...do all those things to distract yourself this weekend. Play with the grands and pamper yourself.

Hugs,

Linda