Humorous Events

Options
Bar_B
Bar_B Member Posts: 27
Because laughter is healing and relieves stress, do we all have something we can look back on that was a bit humorous?

My story is that I stuck my cell phone down in my bra one day when I had too much to carry at the library. After I sat down, I couldn't find my phone and went to the librarian (a young man) and asked him to please call my phone as I know I had it somewhere, but couldn't find it.

Cheerfully obliging me, his expression turned to one of OMG when it started ringing. I was searching through my purse and I'm sure he was looking at a blinking boob! Needless to say, after my explanation of breast cancer with mastectomy and I can't feel anything there anymore, I said, well, guess I won't put it there again! and I bet you are glad you won't see me again!

Oh, dear...sigh.

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    this is
    Way too funny. Sounds like something I would do.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

this is
    Way too funny. Sounds like something I would do.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh!
    LOL! Thanks for the laugh!
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Options
    I like the humorus stories too.
    Its just that right now I feel like something I pick up after my dogs. When my stomach is good and i am not so dizzy I like to read and post the uplifting stuff. Isn't it amazing how we just can't seem to pray or get out of the darkness by ourselves?

Thanks for posting this hilarious story.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    needed a good laugh this
    needed a good laugh this am...

thanks

Denise
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

needed a good laugh this

thanks

Denise

still laughing ... not at you, but the
    situation.... Thank you for the good laugh!

Vicki Sam
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

needed a good laugh this

thanks

Denise

grrrr ... sorry, double post!
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

grrrr ... sorry, double post!

love it
    Ha ha....that was great!! Thanks for the laugh.

Hugs, Debi
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

needed a good laugh this

thanks

Denise

Ha Ha!

Ha Ha!
  • Ann65
    Ann65 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    LOL
    Just might have to bookmark this thread for a daily giggle! Thanks for this story!
  • lginny63664
    lginny63664 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    phone ringing
    Thanks for the laugh I needed that.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Ann65 said:

LOL
    Just might have to bookmark this thread for a daily giggle! Thanks for this story!

Thanks for the smile today!

Thanks for the smile today!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

phone ringing
    Thanks for the laugh I needed that.

Your "blinking boob" tops my story!
    My girlfriend, a computer consultant, was at a computer supply store early one morning, and put her cell phone AND her keys in her bra, knowing she was going to need her hands free to carry equipment.

While she's in the store, her phone rings at the maximum volume setting, but it's slipped out of reach, so she's standing there in the middle of the aisle, with her hand down her shirt, squirming around, when a young tattooed man in the same aisle says to her, "Lady, your boobs are ringing."

When she starts extracting first keys, then phone, he just stands there fascinated, and says "Man, what else you got in there?"

As she picks up the piece of hardware she came for (and her dignity) off the shelf, and walks away, he calls behind her, "Why don't you see if THAT'll fit in your bra, too?"

:-) Traci
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

My girlfriend, a computer consultant, was at a computer supply store early one morning, and put her cell phone AND her keys in her bra, knowing she was going to need her hands free to carry equipment.

While she's in the store, her phone rings at the maximum volume setting, but it's slipped out of reach, so she's standing there in the middle of the aisle, with her hand down her shirt, squirming around, when a young tattooed man in the same aisle says to her, "Lady, your boobs are ringing."

When she starts extracting first keys, then phone, he just stands there fascinated, and says "Man, what else you got in there?"

As she picks up the piece of hardware she came for (and her dignity) off the shelf, and walks away, he calls behind her, "Why don't you see if THAT'll fit in your bra, too?"

I love this! Thank you for
    I love this! Thank you for the laugh!
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I love this! Thank you for
    I love this! Thank you for the laugh!

OK I've got one to tell
    OK I've got one to tell that is very very embarrassing.I was outside one day washing my car in my 2 piece swimsuit.Here comes a former classmate.A guy whose family was well known and he was a only child.He asked to wash my car for me. I said OK.I thought to be proper I should change into some clothes(not wear swimsuit in front of him ).I walked up to our front door and the guy followed me.My dog darted and bumped into me.The top of my swimsuit came loose/untied and all was hanging out.I was so embarrassed,I ran in the house.Later he came knocking on the door after washing my car.I wouldn't answer the door.Finally he left. It was terrible.I Did run into him years later after I was married.We were at a function.Where does my husband pick to sit.Across from him and his wife.Embarrassing again.

Took me awhile to tell my husband what had happened years befor. I did my best to get him to sit somewhere else.He insisted there.

Lynn Smith
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    OMG! This could be me
    I'm always using my 'other pocket'. I'll never forget the look on hubbys face one night when I took off my bra and had coins stuck all over my boob!

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Sue
  • Bar_B
    Options

OK I've got one to tell
    OK I've got one to tell that is very very embarrassing.I was outside one day washing my car in my 2 piece swimsuit.Here comes a former classmate.A guy whose family was well known and he was a only child.He asked to wash my car for me. I said OK.I thought to be proper I should change into some clothes(not wear swimsuit in front of him ).I walked up to our front door and the guy followed me.My dog darted and bumped into me.The top of my swimsuit came loose/untied and all was hanging out.I was so embarrassed,I ran in the house.Later he came knocking on the door after washing my car.I wouldn't answer the door.Finally he left. It was terrible.I Did run into him years later after I was married.We were at a function.Where does my husband pick to sit.Across from him and his wife.Embarrassing again.

Took me awhile to tell my husband what had happened years befor. I did my best to get him to sit somewhere else.He insisted there.

Lynn Smith

How funny!
    I'll never wash the car again without thinking of this one! Smiles!
  • Bar_B
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Hilarious!
    This is so funny! Thanks for the smiles!
  • Bar_B
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

TracilnLA -Hilarious!!
    How funny! I might have turned around and stuck the hardware in there and said - yup, it fits! ...and then run away... lol!
  • debsweb18
    debsweb18 Member Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

OMG! This could be me
    I'm always using my 'other pocket'. I'll never forget the look on hubbys face one night when I took off my bra and had coins stuck all over my boob!

Sue

I've got tears
    I've got tears running down my checks I'm laughing so hard!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

OMG! This could be me

Sue

2 Funny! Thanks!

2 Funny! Thanks!