MRI results have me very worried help!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

@salls41
    Thanks for the prayers,,welcome to the boards ~~MollyZ~~

MollyZ,you are in my
    MollyZ,you are in my prayers!
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

on the bus ...
    bumping up ...

Thanks again ladies!
    The nerves are really going wild,I can't do anything strenuous today,I've already pre registered and can't eat anything after midnight so just waiting but not patiently and the worst part is it will be tuesday before i get the results,but from my last experiences i look at the technicians face some will kind of tell you everything looks fine and i know they not suppose to but i had one last year to say that but he did say my dr.would get the results. but after the mri seeing something i can tell you pink sisters how i really feel my family has no idea what im feeling,Lord where would i be if it wasn't for God and you ladies i would be a basket case. lol HUGS ~~MollyZ~~
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

Thanks again ladies!
    The nerves are really going wild,I can't do anything strenuous today,I've already pre registered and can't eat anything after midnight so just waiting but not patiently and the worst part is it will be tuesday before i get the results,but from my last experiences i look at the technicians face some will kind of tell you everything looks fine and i know they not suppose to but i had one last year to say that but he did say my dr.would get the results. but after the mri seeing something i can tell you pink sisters how i really feel my family has no idea what im feeling,Lord where would i be if it wasn't for God and you ladies i would be a basket case. lol HUGS ~~MollyZ~~

I will be supporting you on
    I will be supporting you on the bus too. Good luck!
  • StaceyPMD1121
    StaceyPMD1121 Member Posts: 65
    Options
    mollyz said:

Thanks again ladies!

Prayers, Hugs, & Hope

Hey Molly,

My prayers, lots of hugs, but most of all hope that everything will be alright with you. I gladly get on the pink bus and be cheering you on all the way! Remember God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind!!!(2 Timothy 1:7) I say this in prayer whenever I am fearful and it puts me at perfect peace, which is my hope for you. Go out do something fun to take your mind off of the waiting. Surround yourself with your family and friends who will make you laugh and do the fun things you like to do.

Peace, Blessings, Hugs, & Laughter,
    Stacey
  • mollyz
    Options

Prayers, Hugs, & Hope

Hey Molly,

My prayers, lots of hugs, but most of all hope that everything will be alright with you. I gladly get on the pink bus and be cheering you on all the way! Remember God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind!!!(2 Timothy 1:7) I say this in prayer whenever I am fearful and it puts me at perfect peace, which is my hope for you. Go out do something fun to take your mind off of the waiting. Surround yourself with your family and friends who will make you laugh and do the fun things you like to do.

Peace, Blessings, Hugs, & Laughter,
    Stacey

@StaceyPMD1121
    Hey thanks for the kind words and yes i am standing on God's word,I was repeating the 23Psalm during my pet/scan this morning,that's all we have is God to work this out for us,I have excepted what ever will be God's will but it's the what ever that really scares me cause I love the Lord and i know he loves me but i don't know what his intentions are with me i hope my work isn't done here cause I want to live till I'm 90yrs. old and i have asked him to let me.thanks again~~MollyZ~~
  • mollyz
    Options
    mollyz said:

@StaceyPMD1121
    Hey thanks for the kind words and yes i am standing on God's word,I was repeating the 23Psalm during my pet/scan this morning,that's all we have is God to work this out for us,I have excepted what ever will be God's will but it's the what ever that really scares me cause I love the Lord and i know he loves me but i don't know what his intentions are with me i hope my work isn't done here cause I want to live till I'm 90yrs. old and i have asked him to let me.thanks again~~MollyZ~~

Thanks everyone!
    I felt everyone of you pink sisters with me this morning,the first nurse couldn't stick me and she hurt so she called another one,he stuck me just fine and everything went well now i have to wait,i tried to see on the monitor when i got ready to leave but i didn't know what i was looking for lol i get the results tuesday and i want be able to post because we're in the process of moving and our internet will be cut off monday and i don't have the web on my cell phone but as soon as i find out something i will let you guy's know. HUGS ~~MollyZ~~
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

Thanks everyone!
    I felt everyone of you pink sisters with me this morning,the first nurse couldn't stick me and she hurt so she called another one,he stuck me just fine and everything went well now i have to wait,i tried to see on the monitor when i got ready to leave but i didn't know what i was looking for lol i get the results tuesday and i want be able to post because we're in the process of moving and our internet will be cut off monday and i don't have the web on my cell phone but as soon as i find out something i will let you guy's know. HUGS ~~MollyZ~~

I will be praying for good
    I will be praying for good results for you on Tuesday MollyZ. Post as soon as you can.

Hugs,

Noel
  • salls41
    salls41 Member Posts: 340
    Options
    mollyz said:

Thanks everyone!

You are in my prayers
    You are in my prayers. (Hugs)
    Sandy
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    salls41 said:

You are in my prayers
    You are in my prayers. (Hugs)
    Sandy

Praying for you Molly!
    I love Psalm 23 and claim the words all the time. It just peace and strength!

Keep us posted.

HUgs,

Sylvia
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

Thanks everyone!

As soon as you can Mollyz,
    As soon as you can Mollyz, please post. Praying that we will be celebrating with you some good news.

Hugs, Kylez
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Kylez said:

As soon as you can Mollyz,
    As soon as you can Mollyz, please post. Praying that we will be celebrating with you some good news.

Hugs, Kylez

Praying for good results
    Praying for good results Molly.
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Hey Molly
    I can certainly understand how nervous you feel. I was diagnosed in August 2011, had 2 surgeries (September and November) and only started radiation in January 2012. That's a long time to be waiting to start ANY treatments from Stage IIa, grade 1, ER/PR+ (98%)breast cancer. I started Arimidex in mid March and had my latest MO appointment last month. I also got a CT scan last month and it showed a fairly large mass around the area where the lumpectomy took place. There were quite a few new lung nodules along with a previous lung nodule that grew 3mm since the last scan (Dec 2011)

I tell you all of this because my MO is waiting another 3 months for a new scan and my first post op mammo will happen around the same time. It's hard to just push aside that nagging feeling of "OMG...is this cancer again?" I totally feel where you are coming from.

The only advise I can offer is to stay positive. Try to have faith. Since the next round of tests will be in July, I am taking June by the horns and having myself a good time. July will be another story. But I tell myself that I beat it once and if I have to go after this again, I will beat it again.

Try to relax and trust in your doctors. If you really can't find peace to move on until the next appointment, maybe you can find solace in seeking a second opinion.

I wish you peace in your decision. Please keep us up to date.

Peace, love and health

Mary

"You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
    So beat it, just beat it"
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Praying for good results tomorrow!
    Will be watching for your update and hope all goes well!

Carol
  • sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Options
    Will be on that pink bus
    Will be on that pink bus with you ....... prayers and thoughts are with you ....keep us posted