I lost my friend this afternoon

Options
2»

Comments

• ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Suzanne
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and her family.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    JackieA said:

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are right, this cancer is soooo nasty!

I am so sorry Suzanne.
    I am so sorry Suzanne.

Hugs and prayers,

Leeza
  • AngieD
    AngieD Member Posts: 493
    Options
    ladyg said:

Suzanne
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and her family.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Oh, Suzanne, I'm so so sorry
    Oh, Suzanne, I'm so so sorry for the loss of your friend!! And, you're certainly not over-reacting. Cancer sucks! Or as the new line on the EC board goes FEC.
    You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!
    FBC!!
    Angie
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Suzanne
    I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose someone we love, especially to cancer when we are fighting our own battles. My thoughts and prayers are for you and her family.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    sdukowitz said:

So sorry to hear that
    So sorry to hear that news........ hugs and prayers and hope for the future Sue D

So very sorry Suzanne about
    So very sorry Suzanne about your losing your friend. Hugs and prayers!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

I do know how you feel.
    I do know how you feel. When I was just 24, my brother's ex-girlfriend died of breast cancer about 6 months after diagnosis. She was a fiery redhead and, even though their relationship was over, we all loved her spirit and humor. She had just finished receiving her master's in English and had a promising career ahead of her. She was 29.

And then I was diagnosed and have lived 25 years with this blasted disease. In that time I have seen so many worthy and lovely men and women die from the beast. I don't know why I am alive and they are not.

It does make me angry too. Maybe we need a cancer punch room where we can go and beat the heck out of a punching bag.

Your friend, her family, and, most of all, you are in my heart and prayers tonight. You are not over-reacting. Cancer sucks!

Very sorry to read this
    Very sorry to read this Suzanne. My deepest sympathy to you and your friends family.

Hugs, Jan
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Suzanne
    I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose someone we love, especially to cancer when we are fighting our own battles. My thoughts and prayers are for you and her family.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol

I am sorry for
    I am sorry for the loss of your friend.She fought a good battle.She had so much besides the cancer to deal with.I am sure the other brought her down to the point she couldn't fight this beast(cancer). I lost a friend and classmate to uterine cancer.She lived 2 years and died at 26.It was hard.She bled through her pregnancy but they found nothing.After her daughter was born it was found but had spread to the blood stream(leukemia).

I know you hurt and have every right. It's not fair some have such a short time and then fight so many other things . I wish all could live years and years and HOPE someday there will be a cure.

Thoughts and Prayers to you,her family and friends.

Lynn Smith
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    SIROD said:

So very Sorry
    Deepest condolences Suzanne. Loosing a friend is so very hard.

My very best to you,

Doris

My condolences to you
    My condolences to you Suzanne. I can't imagine losing a friend.

Hugs, Angie
  • StaceyPMD1121
    StaceyPMD1121 Member Posts: 65
    Options
    God Bless You, Your Friends Family & Sorry for Your Lost

Hi Suzanne,

I am new here, but I do know what losing someone is like. I have lost my mother, father, sister, brother, grandmother, and all my uncles. I am coping with a friend who is like a sister to me struggling with terminal stomach & colon cancer. She also suffers from constant backpain and muscles aches from a job accident. She is giving me the courage to fight my fight with stage II breast cancer. I know you were a blessing to your friend. I will encourage you to continue to talk about how you feel and remember the good times you shared with your friend. Reach out and become closer to your friends family they still need your love and support and will love and support you in return.

May Jesus Continue to Richly Bless You and Your Friends Family,
    StaceyPMD1121
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Suzanne, I wish I had words of wisdom to
    offer you -- but this &^%^^ blasted disease takes what it wants, and who it wants.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend, and the sorrow you will be experiencing in
    the weeks, and months to come.

Gentle hugs, prayers for all and healing.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

I am sending my sympathy to
    I am sending my sympathy to you Suzanne and praying for your friends family.

Hugs, Lex
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    My heart goes out to you <3

Mary
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    My heart goes out to you <3

Mary</p>

I just saw this post
    I just saw this post Suzanne. You have my heartfelt sympathy.

Hugs, Noel
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Oh Suzanne
    my heart goes out to you. This must have been such a painful
    experience. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for the loss
    of your friend. I hope you are hanging in there.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Oh Suzanne
    my heart goes out to you. This must have been such a painful
    experience. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for the loss
    of your friend. I hope you are hanging in there.

Hugs,
    Ayse

bumping up ...
    darn spammers!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-(
    Oh Suzanne, I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend, for her and for her family. We do understand all too well! Anger is natural, I remember asking God to take my sister near the end so the suffering could end but that did not mean I was not angry...I was! We do not know why some survive and others do not, we can only know that in surviving we honor those who did not...we lift them up and keep them alive in our hearts and minds, we help each other and hold each other in difficult times and in times of sorrow! Gentle hugs to you my friend!

♥ RE ♥

Suzanne, my sympathy for the
    Suzanne, my sympathy for the loss of your dear friend.