Y'all are awesome

Options
2»

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Wow
    It must be really hard to keep a Texan down. Been praying for you and will continue to pray for continued recovery.
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Dawne
    I am so happy that all of this turned out ok. When I saw Janice's first post my heart just dropped this post was he best we could have hoped for. You have been through so much in such a short period of time, that you deserved some good news. I can't tell you how good I felt for you and your family.

I will keep the prayers coming.

Hugs.

Catol
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Dawne
    I am so happy that all of this turned out ok. When I saw Janice's first post my heart just dropped this post was he best we could have hoped for. You have been through so much in such a short period of time, that you deserved some good news. I can't tell you how good I felt for you and your family.

I will keep the prayers coming.

Hugs.

Catol

Gentle hugs for you dear Sister, Dawne --
    You've been thru so much -- I can't imagine your stress level, or uncertainty. Now,
    with the great news -- you can breath, a little. Our Lord has answered our prayers.

I will continue to pray for health, strength and stamina will enable you to complete
    your treatment.

Live, Laugh and enjoy what is all around you.

Vicki Sam
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

we were so nervous when we
    we were so nervous when we heard you were back in the hospital Whew!!!! You are amazing!

I will continue to keep
    I will continue to keep praying for you and hoping, hoping, hoping!

Hugs, Jan
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Glad your ut of the
    Glad your ut of the hospital. I know this really sux with the hair falling out, but it will come back again. My hair fell out in chunks so I shaved it. I hated that deed. Take care of yourself.Hugs
    Kathy

You are amazing Dawne
    You amaze me Dawne. With all that you've already gone through, you are so positive and so caring of everyone else. Wishing you all the best!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Sending you hugs Dawne
    and continued prayers!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Sending you hugs Dawne
    and continued prayers!

Praying daily for you
    Praying daily for you Dawne.

Hugs, Diane
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm glad
    I'm glad there were no blood clots and that you are doing well. My prayers and hugs are with you.

Ballerina