Options
2»

Comments

• MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    mom62 said:

What?
    How incensitive of that assistant. Can you call and ask the doctor to call you directly, no assistant? I would take the appointment 2 weeks earlier if you can. Why wait if you don't have to. I'm sorry you are going through this. I am diabetic too. Luckily my A1C is good (6.5) but my doctor checks it every three months. I fired my endo as when I went there my A1C went up and my sugars were all over the place. I went back to my PCP and we handle it together. If you need a FNA wouldn't they be doing it right away? Here is a sneaky way to talk to your doctor. Call after hours and ask the answering service to have him call you. If they ask for a reason just say you recently saw him and have some questions and he hasn't called you back yet. It may get you to him. Sneaky I know but it may work. My doctors don't have a problem calling me personally so I don't know whay they won't. I live in MA too. Good luck and God Bless.

Terry

Just so tired
    of this. I feel like saying anything about anything to any doctor just doesn't matter. I did see the new MO. He is a good doctor. I like his mannerisms and how easy it is to talk to him. I did mention the thyroid results and he didn't flinch. I take that to mean I shouldn't worry.

I don't want to be a PITA with my doctors. Actually, I just want this ALL to go away. I went to the endo because of my sugar. NOT my thyroid. It seems every time I go to the doctor, they find something that just makes me more nervous.

I am so depressed at the moment. I don't want to do anything, take to anyone, eat ... NOTHING! Who do I tell this to? I just think the doctors aren't REALLY listening.

I just want this STOP. Is that too much to ask for?

:(
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Just so tired
    of this. I feel like saying anything about anything to any doctor just doesn't matter. I did see the new MO. He is a good doctor. I like his mannerisms and how easy it is to talk to him. I did mention the thyroid results and he didn't flinch. I take that to mean I shouldn't worry.

I don't want to be a PITA with my doctors. Actually, I just want this ALL to go away. I went to the endo because of my sugar. NOT my thyroid. It seems every time I go to the doctor, they find something that just makes me more nervous.

I am so depressed at the moment. I don't want to do anything, take to anyone, eat ... NOTHING! Who do I tell this to? I just think the doctors aren't REALLY listening.

I just want this STOP. Is that too much to ask for?

:(

I am so sorry Mary.
    I am so sorry Mary. Hopefully with some good news, you will start to feel better mentally. You've just had way too much on your plate.

Hugs, Leeza