MIL Passed Away

Options

Comments

• ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Jean
    I am so sorry for your loss. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    jean
    bringing you and your loved ones prayers and hugs.
    you are right now they are at peace
    take care
    laura
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Jean so sorry to hear of another loss.
    My prayers and condolences are with you and your family. I am sure they are both missed already.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Thank you
    Thank you all for the love, prayers, and support. It's been a rough week. Due to the Easter holiday and holy week, we can't have the viewing until Monday and her funeral will be Tuesday. I am so lucky to have such great friends like all of you in my life.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    epark said:

jean
    my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your fami;y

I'm so sorry for your loss
    I'm so sorry for your loss Jean. My deep sympathy to you and your family.

Sue :(
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Thank you
    Thank you all for the love, prayers, and support. It's been a rough week. Due to the Easter holiday and holy week, we can't have the viewing until Monday and her funeral will be Tuesday. I am so lucky to have such great friends like all of you in my life.

xoxo,
    Jean

So sorry Jean for
    your MIL - and the recent loss of your dear Mother. I don't get on the board much and always look to see how some of those I 'know' a little better are doing.
    I'm keeping you and your family close in prayer and sending lots of love - they are both in a better place now and at peace.
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

So sorry Jean for
    your MIL - and the recent loss of your dear Mother. I don't get on the board much and always look to see how some of those I 'know' a little better are doing.
    I'm keeping you and your family close in prayer and sending lots of love - they are both in a better place now and at peace.
    much love,
    -Jenny

My condolence
    Dear Jean,
    My deepest sympathy to you, your husband and the whole family.
    Hugs
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

My condolence
    Dear Jean,
    My deepest sympathy to you, your husband and the whole family.
    Hugs

Jean,
    I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless.

Debi
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Jean,
    I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless.

Debi

Jean
    Very sorry for the loss of your Mother and your Mother-In Law in just a few short weeks.It has be hard Also harder with your mother-in-law being so healthy and going downhill fast.Deepest Sympathy to You and your Family at this sad time in your life. Thinking of you.

Lynn Smith
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Jobi said:

prayers
    My sincere sympathies go out to you and your family. You are in my prayers.
    Dorene

Jean, I am so sorry to read
    Jean, I am so sorry to read of the loss of your mother in law. My deepest sympathy.

Hugs, Noel
  • Ritzy
    Options

Jean
    Very sorry for the loss of your Mother and your Mother-In Law in just a few short weeks.It has be hard Also harder with your mother-in-law being so healthy and going downhill fast.Deepest Sympathy to You and your Family at this sad time in your life. Thinking of you.

Lynn Smith

Just checking to see how you
    Just checking to see how you are doing now Jean. Praying for you and your family.

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Thank you

xoxo,
    Jean

I am late in sending my
    I am late in sending my condolences to you Jean and I am so very sorry.

Hugs, Jan
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Though late
    I wanted to send you my condolences. At peace is such a good way to think of them.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this
    I am so sorry to hear this Jean. Please know that my heart and prayers are with you and your family.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    jean
    prayers go out to you and your loved ones in the losses you have suffered so close together. They are your angels now and watching over you. God bless and take care
    laura
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Jean so sorry to hear of another loss.
    My prayers and condolences are with you and your family. I am sure they are both missed already.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol

Sorry I am late Jean in
    Sorry I am late Jean in sending my condolences to you and your family.

Hugs, Diane
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear about your loss
    Jean my heartfelt condolences.

Hugs
    Ayse
  • Ritzy
    Options
    lolad said:

jean
    prayers go out to you and your loved ones in the losses you have suffered so close together. They are your angels now and watching over you. God bless and take care
    laura

Just haven't seen you on in
    Just haven't seen you on in awhile and I haven't been on much either, but, wondered how you and your husband are doing Jean.

I pray that with each day, your loss will be eased.

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Just haven't seen you on in
    Just haven't seen you on in awhile and I haven't been on much either, but, wondered how you and your husband are doing Jean.

I pray that with each day, your loss will be eased.

Awww, thanks Sue!
    We are doing okay. It just seems strange not going to a hospital or nursing home. That's all we have been doing since January with Mom and MIL. Just glad they aren't suffering anymore. We are actually leaving today for a business trip/vacation. I thought we would have to cancel a few weeks ago. I'm excited, plus planning to meet two pink sisters from here while we are there.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Ritzy
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Awww, thanks Sue!
    We are doing okay. It just seems strange not going to a hospital or nursing home. That's all we have been doing since January with Mom and MIL. Just glad they aren't suffering anymore. We are actually leaving today for a business trip/vacation. I thought we would have to cancel a few weeks ago. I'm excited, plus planning to meet two pink sisters from here while we are there.

xoxo,
    Jean

Be safe and have fun on your
    Be safe and have fun on your trip Jean. How great to meet 2 pinkies. Take pics for us.