Getting ready to have life poured in

Options
2»

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    HUGS
    We love you Dawne and we are praying for your recovery. Here thinking of you and hoping you get little to no side effects from these treatments.

XOXO
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Dawne
    I hope your treatment went well yesterday. You have such a positive attitude so I am sure you will be able to kick some butt. Sending you some positive energy to help you through.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    ladyg said:

Dawne
    I hope your treatment went well yesterday. You have such a positive attitude so I am sure you will be able to kick some butt. Sending you some positive energy to help you through.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Yuck
    Chemo has tried hard to be very unkind to me today but do far ivd fought it off. Slight queeziness even with the anti nausea meds, little to no appetite, very tired & can't sleep. But instead of giving in to it I went to Walmart then I went to my cousins beautiful wedding :) I refuse to give cancer center stage in my life!!! :)

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Yuck
    Chemo has tried hard to be very unkind to me today but do far ivd fought it off. Slight queeziness even with the anti nausea meds, little to no appetite, very tired & can't sleep. But instead of giving in to it I went to Walmart then I went to my cousins beautiful wedding :) I refuse to give cancer center stage in my life!!! :)

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Dawne, we're with you!
    Dawne, we're with you! Thinking about you and keeping you in prayer. Making a Walmart run always takes you're mind off things...it does for me!

Hugs back!

Sylvia
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Pink Warrior Strong!
    Dawne... congratulations on getting through your chemo session. Your Warrior spirit is Strong and we already know cancer is a coward. Wishing you continued Strength, Courage, Hope, and Faith.

Hugs to you.

Dawne, we're here cheering
    Dawne, we're here cheering you on!
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    sea60 said:

Dawne, we're with you!
    Dawne, we're with you! Thinking about you and keeping you in prayer. Making a Walmart run always takes you're mind off things...it does for me!

Hugs back!

Sylvia

Walmart Works
    Shopping always seems to lift spirits...Hope your feeling better, Thinking of you and sending you possitive thoughts and Hugs.
    Karie
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

Walmart Works
    Shopping always seems to lift spirits...Hope your feeling better, Thinking of you and sending you possitive thoughts and Hugs.
    Karie

After a few treatments
    After a few treatments I hope the chemo starts working and you will soon be cancer free.We're all thinking of you and we're with you through it all.

Lynn Smith
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Dawne

Hugs,
    Georgia

Hoping you're feeling better
    Hoping you're feeling better Dawne.

Hugs, Jan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Hoping you're feeling better
    Hoping you're feeling better Dawne.

Hugs, Jan

Dawne .. I love your attitude -- YOU ROCK, Girl!
    Not allowing chemo to take control, and center stage of your life -- Wow.

Continued success, with minimal side efforts, I pray for you.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

I love that you are viewing
    I love that you are viewing your chemo as life...it was a good day for me to have that reminder. (Chemo for me today too.) I'm sure you're drinking lots of water and getting plenty of rest. Let us know how it goes, and take care.

Hugs,

Linda

Dawne & Linda...
    Am a little late to this thread... By now, I certainly hope you're both feeling OK. Most importantly - I hope and pray that the chemo is having maximum impact, great success at doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

Kind regards, Susan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    AngieD said:

Dawne, I'm so glad the
    Dawne, I'm so glad the healing has begun! Chemo rocks when it knocks cancer!!!
    Angie

Strength, prayers and
    Strength, prayers and hugs!

Leeza