Getting ready to have life poured in

Options
Texasgirl10
Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
Im at the hospital waiting in the chemo treatment waiting room. I'm armed with all of your positive thoughts & energy and I have my full body armor on so I'm ready to kick some IBC booty!!!

I hope all of y'all are having a good day.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Comments

• epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    You go girl...kick some IBC
    You go girl...kick some IBC booty....Stay positive and strong my friend...we are here for you...

Take care and God bless
    Eva
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    epark said:

You go girl...kick some IBC
    You go girl...kick some IBC booty....Stay positive and strong my friend...we are here for you...

Take care and God bless
    Eva

Good luck Dawne!
    Good luck today Dawne! The pinkies are all thinking of you, supporting you and with you all the way!

Sue :)
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Good luck Dawne!
    Good luck today Dawne! The pinkies are all thinking of you, supporting you and with you all the way!

Sue :)

Very tired
    The Benadryl pouring in is making very very tired!

Sue, I can feel y'all here with me. Im so glad I have y'all.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Life Poured In
    Dawne, Confusus(sp)says,"Tis better to have LIFE POURED IN than to eat CAKE alone!" Not one of his better sayings I must say. HAHAHAAAA(Sorry, I made this up.) Hoping your chemo goes well and you can give your IBC a good A** kicking. If any thing needs a good kicking in the "booty", it's BC! Also, it's not good to eat cake alone! HEEHEE Unless you're on a diet and you want to get a little taste,but I di-gress. LOL

My prayers are with you and I think I hear the "Pinks" rolling up in the "BUS"! I should be driving because I "know" there "IS" drinking going on on there,but I see Joe's got that covered. (Big LOL) As the British say,"Keep a stiff upper lip!" (How did they get in here?)

Hope this gave you a little laugh and brightens up your spirit. Stay positive.

God Bless, Robert
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Life Poured In
    Dawne, Confusus(sp)says,"Tis better to have LIFE POURED IN than to eat CAKE alone!" Not one of his better sayings I must say. HAHAHAAAA(Sorry, I made this up.) Hoping your chemo goes well and you can give your IBC a good A** kicking. If any thing needs a good kicking in the "booty", it's BC! Also, it's not good to eat cake alone! HEEHEE Unless you're on a diet and you want to get a little taste,but I di-gress. LOL

My prayers are with you and I think I hear the "Pinks" rolling up in the "BUS"! I should be driving because I "know" there "IS" drinking going on on there,but I see Joe's got that covered. (Big LOL) As the British say,"Keep a stiff upper lip!" (How did they get in here?)

Hope this gave you a little laugh and brightens up your spirit. Stay positive.

God Bless, Robert

I love your title, Dawne
    I always tried to look at chemo as my "partner" in crime--to murder the beast. A positive attitude is half the battle--and you've got that part won already.

Hoping this chemo is very kind to you, but very, very mean to that IBC beast.

When you get home, snuggle up with a nice fuzzy blankie, and try to rest.

Hugs and love, Renee
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    Sending hugs and good
    Sending hugs and good thoughts your way! <3
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    I have not done chemo so no
    I have not done chemo so no advice just good thoughts..

Denise
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    JuJuBeez said:

Sending hugs and good
    Sending hugs and good thoughts your way! <3</p>

Hugs to you today Dawne and
    Hugs to you today Dawne and good luck with your 1st treatment.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hopeful
    Hi Dawne,

I hope the chemo kills those pesky cancer cells for you. Sending postive thoughts your way. Praying for you every night.

Terry
  • AngieD
    AngieD Member Posts: 493
    Options
    mom62 said:

Hopeful
    Hi Dawne,

I hope the chemo kills those pesky cancer cells for you. Sending postive thoughts your way. Praying for you every night.

Terry

Dawne, I'm so glad the
    Dawne, I'm so glad the healing has begun! Chemo rocks when it knocks cancer!!!
    Angie
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I love that you are viewing
    I love that you are viewing your chemo as life...it was a good day for me to have that reminder. (Chemo for me today too.) I'm sure you're drinking lots of water and getting plenty of rest. Let us know how it goes, and take care.

Hugs,

Linda
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

I love that you are viewing
    I love that you are viewing your chemo as life...it was a good day for me to have that reminder. (Chemo for me today too.) I'm sure you're drinking lots of water and getting plenty of rest. Let us know how it goes, and take care.

Hugs,

Linda

Dawne
    Dawne,
    I am hoping and praying for effective treatment with reasonable and tolerable side effects. Please have a rest, drink water, and watch funny movie.
    Hugs
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Sounds like
    you got a lot of fight in you. When you get tired let us know and we will loan you some of our fight so yours can rest.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Sounds like
    you got a lot of fight in you. When you get tired let us know and we will loan you some of our fight so yours can rest.

Dawne, You've got the Attitude, and Will power
    Sass to kick ... IBC's assssssss! Get those drugs flowing -- so you have fluids
    flowing -- let's FIGHT!.

Gentle hugs surrounding you from our Sorority, as well as Love and Prayers.

I have so much admiration for you, Dawne!

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hey Dawne,
    Hope yesterday went well. Keep fighting girl!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Sounds like

Praying this chemo will kick
    Praying this chemo will kick cancer to the curb and that you have no side effects!
  • azdixie
    azdixie Member Posts: 14
    Options
    life poured in
    I haven't gone through chemo but I wanted to send you good wishes and (((hugs))). Keep fighting and kicking IBC's butt!!!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Pink Warrior Strong!
    Dawne... congratulations on getting through your chemo session. Your Warrior spirit is Strong and we already know cancer is a coward. Wishing you continued Strength, Courage, Hope, and Faith.

Hugs to you.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Dawne,
    Hope yesterday went well. Keep fighting girl!

xoxo,
    Jean

I hope that yesterday wasn't
    I hope that yesterday wasn't too hard on you.

Hugs, Diane
  • ginnyl63664
    ginnyl63664 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    kick ibc a$$
    You go girl. I been fighting it 12 years come jine. I was stage 4 with mets to the bones and while i was fighting it yje first time it reared its ugly head again 15 months later but i survied it. after chemo .suegery and radiation with seberal hospital staus i was able to get on herceptin which isnt bad ar all. was on it several years and they tried raking me off it but i got a hot spot in my back whatever that meant / went back on herceptin and will be for life but i omly have to do that every three weeksand other then a headache i am fine. i forgot to say i am a ibc survivor. hugs and God bless u.