Laurissa going to hospice

Options

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Blessings to Connie Jean & her Family
    Kathy... Your words give me a good idea of what kind of person Connie Jean is to you and the many who knew her. You are blessed to have such a wonderful sister and friend. We are lucky to have known her here on CSN.

God grant Connie Jean everlasting peace. Blessings to her daughters, Melissa and Laura.

Hugs to you and yours.

I have had my candle lit for
    I have had my candle lit for Laurissa since you last posted an update and will keep it lit.

How lucky both you and Laurissa are to have each other. And, I thank you Kathy for all you've done.

In Heaven, with God, Laurissa will finally be free.

So sorry,

Lex
  • Alexis F
    Options

Kathy... Your words give me a good idea of what kind of person Connie Jean is to you and the many who knew her. You are blessed to have such a wonderful sister and friend. We are lucky to have known her here on CSN.

God grant Connie Jean everlasting peace. Blessings to her daughters, Melissa and Laura.

Hugs to you and yours.

So sorry
    double post
  • Alexis F
    Options

Hugs to you and yours.

posted again, sorry

posted again, sorry
  • sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Options
    Prayers from Alaska! Listen
    Prayers from Alaska! Listen to the song Word of God Speak by Mercy Me ..... it somehow brings me peace in these situations .... may you and your family find peace thriugh all this .....
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    Prayers not only for Laurissa but also you and the two daughters. May the peace of Christ be with you all.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Sending prayers
    Sending prayers that our dear Laurissa doesn't suffer much longer. Also, will keep you, her two daughters and your entire family in my prayers.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Prayers
    Prayers not only for Laurissa but also you and the two daughters. May the peace of Christ be with you all.

I am sadden like many others by this news, Kathy.
    Connie Jean touched so many lives here. We all have fond memories, stories and
    memories of her Support, Love and Kindness. May her final days here on earth,
    be peaceful and without pain. Connie Jean smile has made an imprint on my
    life, heart and soul.

Kathy, may our Lord provide you, and Connie Jean's family with comfort and
    strength. You have been the pillar of strength, support and love for Connie
    Jean -- I just wanted to Thank You, so very much --.

Prayers for all.

Vicki Sam
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Prayers for all of you
    Thank you for sharing the news. I am saddened by it, but I know her passing will bring her peace. You are a wonderful sister! Please know that you, her children, and all of your family are in my prayers.

In honor of Connie Jean,

Dorene
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Jobi said:

Prayers for all of you
    Thank you for sharing the news. I am saddened by it, but I know her passing will bring her peace. You are a wonderful sister! Please know that you, her children, and all of your family are in my prayers.

In honor of Connie Jean,

Dorene

Connie Jean
    My heart is breaking, Kathy please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for keeping us informed. We have such a close bond us pink sisters and brothers. Sometimes its hard for people to understand. Laurissa is our sister, and we will miss her. Please hug her for me, tell her the pinks are with her. Ok can't see to type anymore here. God be with you all.
    Kathy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    MsGebby said:

My prayers for you and
    Connie Jean. I cry as I type this. It is sooooooooooo unfair. May God Bless you and your family and hold your sister in his loving arms as she takes her next journey.

xoxo
    Mary

This breaks my heart.
    This breaks my heart. Strength and love to Laurissa and to her family. I can't seem to find words to write..
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    So sorry
    Kathy -- Sometimes we just can't control what happens, and this is the most difficult time, in my opinion. When you lose control. I am very sorry your sweet sister is going through this. But I feel sad about you and your family as well as this is just as difficult - if not more- for you all. I remember going though this with my grandmother (who raised me) and it was heavy on all of us, so I understand what you're going through. There is a sense of comfort once they rest peacefully. We never want them to go, of course. May her pain end soon, and may she be at peace.

I also pray for you and your family (and her family). We are thinking of all of you.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I am praying for you all.
    I am praying for you all. This is such sad news. I know she is surrounded by loving and caring people and pray that she is comfortable and at peace. (((Hugs)))
  • azdixie
    azdixie Member Posts: 14
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about
    I am so sorry to hear about your sister. May God shower your family with comfort and peace.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

I am so sorry to hear this
    I am so sorry to hear this but I pray for an easy passing and that she will soon be at peace. Also for you and her 2 daughters, I send my love and prayers.
    May God be with you all.
    Wanda

So sad :(
    I know it will be hard to say goodbye to Laurissa. It is hard to even say it on here to her. Laurissa is loved by all of us and I pray that her passing will be peaceful.

Thanks Kathy for everything!

Praying for Laurissa,

Angie
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    There are no words~ I pray
    There are no words~ I pray that she goes peacefully and quickly and that you and your family have the strength to get through this. I have been afraid to come to the site and find out that she had passed and now I see it will be soon. Hugs and prayers always

Angela
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    robang13 said:

There are no words~ I pray
    There are no words~ I pray that she goes peacefully and quickly and that you and your family have the strength to get through this. I have been afraid to come to the site and find out that she had passed and now I see it will be soon. Hugs and prayers always

Angela

Very upsetting
    Very upsetting to hear the news. You are a wonderful sister and Thank You for keeping us posted. Connie Jean will be missed by all of us.Our hearts are broken but we know it's hard on her and the family now.I hope she goes peacefully for her sake and the family.

Thank You for telling us how she came up with the name,Laurissa.Very cute name and also the name of her 2 daughters together.How clever was that.

Painful writing this with losing a few other recently.Even though I didn't get to know some I miss them and my heart aches.

Thoughts and Prayers.

Lynn Smith
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    aisling8 said:

My prayers
    and best wishes for peace and comfort for you, Connie Jean, and all her family. I am very sad.

xoxo
    Victoria

My prayers are for Connie
    My prayers are for Connie Jean and her family. It's hard to fight the tears and sadness that I feel right now.

Kathy, thank you for keeping us updated. I wish your next post would be that Connie Jean is better, but, I don't think it will be.

I'm so sorry,

Megan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Very upsetting
    Very upsetting to hear the news. You are a wonderful sister and Thank You for keeping us posted. Connie Jean will be missed by all of us.Our hearts are broken but we know it's hard on her and the family now.I hope she goes peacefully for her sake and the family.

Thank You for telling us how she came up with the name,Laurissa.Very cute name and also the name of her 2 daughters together.How clever was that.

Painful writing this with losing a few other recently.Even though I didn't get to know some I miss them and my heart aches.

Thoughts and Prayers.

Lynn Smith

She will continue to be in good loving hands
    as she nears the end of her journey. You've been a wonderful sister to her - and to us. I'm so very sad to hear this news and will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Suzanne
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Go Quickly
    Dear Connie Jean,

Your suffering is nearing an end. May the angels accompany you quickly to a new world filled with love and peace. May your family's good memories give them comfort in their time of sorrow once you leave them.

All My Love,
    Janelle

My husband and I took a
    My husband and I took a beautiful Easter Lily to church to honor beautiful Connie Jean. We also lit a candle and prayed for a miracle for her.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    GMcD said:

I also made my journey with
    I also made my journey with Laurissa's love and support. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and for a peaceful passing. It will be a comfort to know that an angel named Connie Jean will be watching over us forever. God Bless.

Crying
    I can't even write anything now. I'll write another time..sorry