I need info on sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

MEN are clueless what we
    MEN are clueless what we have gone through! Surgeries,Radiation, chemo, hysterectomy (missing body parts) scars misc Medications , side effects etc.

Denise

ok this wasnot my
    ok this wasnot my suggestion, but Chen once recomended spit. just sayin'
    I think i alwasy had more estrogen, because i have an increased libido, tired but its there. I know i am weird.
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

ok this wasnot my
    ok this wasnot my suggestion, but Chen once recomended spit. just sayin'
    I think i alwasy had more estrogen, because i have an increased libido, tired but its there. I know i am weird.

thanks to all of you
    I want to thank all of you for you suggestions and comments,I've had a good laugh from some of you and the olive oil really sounds like it would work because it's the healthest thing we can cook with but i will check with my oncologist when i go in April, thanks so much ladies..~~MollyZ~~
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

thanks to all of you
    I want to thank all of you for you suggestions and comments,I've had a good laugh from some of you and the olive oil really sounds like it would work because it's the healthest thing we can cook with but i will check with my oncologist when i go in April, thanks so much ladies..~~MollyZ~~

Id happily like to add, that
    Id happily like to add, that now, almost 2 years after my diagnosis, and not a year yet after my total hysterectomy, my once overflowing libido that all but stopped during treatment, is slowly but surely coming back to life :) this makes for a happy Heather as well as a happy "Mr. Heather"
    xoxo MollyZ - i havent been on much recently but i think of you often :)
  • mollyz
    Options

Id happily like to add, that
    Id happily like to add, that now, almost 2 years after my diagnosis, and not a year yet after my total hysterectomy, my once overflowing libido that all but stopped during treatment, is slowly but surely coming back to life :) this makes for a happy Heather as well as a happy "Mr. Heather"
    xoxo MollyZ - i havent been on much recently but i think of you often :)

@Heather
    Hey there, i haven't been on much lately either,I don't like reading some of the post,I've been trying to be as normal as possible as i can again.It's good to hear from you,i see it's a LOT of newbies on here now and that just puts me in a bad mood when i see so many and hear so much bad news,but i try to get on at least once a week or two.I think of you often also i know in May will be my 2 year "cancerversay",and looking for a whole lot more. ~~MollyZ~~
  • need support
    need support Member Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow- interesting
    I was diagnosed with colon cancer last april, just caught my attention. My story is my wife decided to rekindle an old relationship from when she was 18, she is now 47. Married for 27 years and she decides to find a boyfriend during my 6 months of chemotherapy. She left a month ago, and told me and my 2 older sons she was sorry and we wouldn't understand. So when I saw SEX my thoughts were I would at this point I would be happy with friendship. I don't mean to infringe on another site, but I bet I have some woman fighting mad right now, how someone could be so heartless. Not sure why I decided to chime in on this comment, but i'm a retail manager and there are several OTC lubricants, KY jelly is our number 1 seller. I just needed a break from the colon cancer site chuck
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Wow- interesting
    I was diagnosed with colon cancer last april, just caught my attention. My story is my wife decided to rekindle an old relationship from when she was 18, she is now 47. Married for 27 years and she decides to find a boyfriend during my 6 months of chemotherapy. She left a month ago, and told me and my 2 older sons she was sorry and we wouldn't understand. So when I saw SEX my thoughts were I would at this point I would be happy with friendship. I don't mean to infringe on another site, but I bet I have some woman fighting mad right now, how someone could be so heartless. Not sure why I decided to chime in on this comment, but i'm a retail manager and there are several OTC lubricants, KY jelly is our number 1 seller. I just needed a break from the colon cancer site chuck

spouse who left a Chemo patient
    Need support,
    I think a spouse or friend who left a Chemo patient during or after Chemotherapy should never be forgiven. I am very sorry and glad that you found a relief talking about sex here. Please feel free to come back at any time we do have interesting topics and games
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options

Wow- interesting

wow so sorry to hear of your
    wow so sorry to hear of your family situation...

Denise
  • icefishinglady
    icefishinglady Member Posts: 15
    Options
    One thing....
    I am unable to use any lubricant with glycerin in it due to the sugar base of the glycerin. It causes me to end up with yeast infections. There are a few that are free of it - check around, if this is a problem for you - read those labels!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options

Wow- interesting

Im sorry to hear that Chuck.
    Im sorry to hear that Chuck. I've read alot of books regarding cancer treatment and sadly your situation is one that's fairly common :(
    Here's wishing you better days :)
  • Dot53
    Dot53 Member Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sore subject...:)
    Hey Molly,

KY Liquibeads is the only thing that works for me and I have tried them all..(even coconut oil)..

Good luck!

Dot
  • mollyz
    Options

Wow- interesting

@need support
    I'm glad my question brought you over to our board,I'm speechless to what your wife did because there's no sense for someone treating another human like that at a time like this.I haven't shared with anyone yet but i guess i'm about to now,but the week right after Christmas my son found a cell phone my husband had out side hidden in a old glove in a tool box on a truck of ours, well i was crushed to say and i approached him and first he lied he said he didn't have one well i had to bring my son in and tell him that he saw it and i flipped out on him it wouldn't have took much but i could have really hurt him that night well to make a long story short he is a truck driver and he comes home every night no layovers or anything and i'm still not sure if he's messing around but at this point i believe so but i didn't see the phone my son did and he put it back but my husband thinks i saw it and it was two females names and numbers in it and his story was he had to call his customers before he makes a delivery stop now i failed to say he has a cell phone already,he said if i would have seen those numbers on the bill i would have gotten mad but he called customers on his regular cell number,I'm hoping a praying he just needed someone to talk too! because at this point i'm like a blood hound with him i look threw everything he's got now, i haven't found anything i mean i'm up at night looking in his truck i take every receipt out of the trash,I have followed him some,did i say i have been married almost 21 years. just wanted to let you know your not the only one going thru "ish" but keep your head up I am I down loaded divorce papers on him LOL scared the "ish"out of him.I know how you feel i wouldn't have never thought of him doing something especially after being diagnosed with breast cancer but my eyes are open now and i'm not the same loving little stay at home wife you had i'm unpredictable now where you thought i use to be i'm not now. i just needed to vent.~~MollyZ~~
  • mollyz
    Options

Wow- interesting

@need support
    I'm glad my question brought you over to our board,I'm speechless to what your wife did because there's no sense for someone treating another human like that at a time like this.I haven't shared with anyone yet but i guess i'm about to now,but the week right after Christmas my son found a cell phone my husband had out side hidden in a old glove in a tool box on a truck of ours, well i was crushed to say and i approached him and first he lied he said he didn't have one well i had to bring my son in and tell him that he saw it and i flipped out on him it wouldn't have took much but i could have really hurt him that night well to make a long story short he is a truck driver and he comes home every night no layovers or anything and i'm still not sure if he's messing around but at this point i believe so but i didn't see the phone my son did and he put it back but my husband thinks i saw it and it was two females names and numbers in it and his story was he had to call his customers before he makes a delivery stop now i failed to say he has a cell phone already,he said if i would have seen those numbers on the bill i would have gotten mad but he called customers on his regular cell number,I'm hoping a praying he just needed someone to talk too! because at this point i'm like a blood hound with him i look threw everything he's got now, i haven't found anything i mean i'm up at night looking in his truck i take every receipt out of the trash,I have followed him some,did i say i have been married almost 21 years. just wanted to let you know your not the only one going thru "ish" but keep your head up I am I down loaded divorce papers on him LOL scared the "ish"out of him.I know how you feel i wouldn't have never thought of him doing something especially after being diagnosed with breast cancer but my eyes are open now and i'm not the same loving little stay at home wife you had i'm unpredictable now where you thought i use to be i'm not now. i just needed to vent.~~MollyZ~~