So Sorry

Options
2»

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    no apology needed...so sorry
    no apology needed...so sorry going through off of this...

thinking of you...

Denise
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I am saying a big prayer for
    I am saying a big prayer for you. This is a lot on your plate and I hope that all goes well. So sorry that this is happening.
    Stef

I'm so sorry Pat. I will be
    I'm so sorry Pat. I will be praying for you and I am sending lots of cyber hugs too!
  • mohoper
    mohoper Member Posts: 19
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Thank you all!
    Its so hard to feel sorry for myself when all of you (me too) have been through dealing with bad news, surgeries, hair falling out, chemo, radiation. Not one of us has had an easy time and I am so grateful for this website and all of you to be here for support. My 90 year old Mom has always had the attitude of dust yourself off and keep going and don't talk about it. So I know she hurts for me, she just doesn't want to talk about it. I do have three long time friends who have beaten the beast but they are not located near me. You pink ladies have been my constant support. If I need a boost, I come here. Well, not lately, LOL. I have an open heart and all of you are welcome into it. My door is always open Jean and anyone else who wants a getaway weekend at the beach (or like they say in Baltimore - downey ocean hon!).

You are all in my prayers too and in his healing heart.

Pat

Loving thoughts & prayers
    Thinking of you, & you're added to my prayer list. I've found great healing energy by the sea. I'm so sorry for your troubles & am sending you a huge hug.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

thinking of you...

Denise

OMg you have been through
    OMg you have been through the virtual ringer! Welcome back. Hugs!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Hey Pat
    Oh my, you sure have had a lot going on. I am glad you posted. You sure could use the power of " Pink Prayer ". Sounds like you will enjoy your new home and thats good. Sending prayers and hugs.
    Kathy

Pat, I am so sorry. You've
    Pat, I am so sorry. You've really had your plate full. We pink sisters are here for you, so, remember that.

Enjoy your new home and the beach!

Hugs, Debby
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    eihtak said:

Immediate prayers !!!
    Wow, I am fairly new here, just returned home from the hospital yesterday for a double mastectomy. I am not new to cancer tho, I am about 1yr post treatment for Anal cancer and due to some complications spent a couple months in a nursing home myself. My experience was not too bad, the home itself was old and nothing to brag about, but the staff was an absolute life saver! I have heard some horror stories and was prepared for the worst, but lucked out. It sounds like your whole life has been turned upside down and it must take an emotional toll not to mention the physical/health issues. You sound like a positive do what you must kind of person. Sometimes I guess we have no choice but to keep moving on. Keep those positive thoughts and don't loose any happy memories you have of past. Sometimes when I'm laying in bed I just close my eyes and replay happy healthy times in my mind, I may be a bit crazy but I feel like I'm escaping to a safe place. I will have you in my prayers also.

I am sending you lots of
    I am sending you lots of hugs, positive thoughts and prayers Pat. I am so very sorry that you've gone thru all of this. It is so unfair.

Hugs, Leeza
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Pat!
    Just wanted to say hi, even though we have been in contact with each other. Hope to get down to the eastern shore sometime soon so that we can have our "second" meeting.

xoxo,
    Jean

I'm sending you an enormous
    I'm sending you an enormous amount of prayers and hugs Pat!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Thank you all!
    Its so hard to feel sorry for myself when all of you (me too) have been through dealing with bad news, surgeries, hair falling out, chemo, radiation. Not one of us has had an easy time and I am so grateful for this website and all of you to be here for support. My 90 year old Mom has always had the attitude of dust yourself off and keep going and don't talk about it. So I know she hurts for me, she just doesn't want to talk about it. I do have three long time friends who have beaten the beast but they are not located near me. You pink ladies have been my constant support. If I need a boost, I come here. Well, not lately, LOL. I have an open heart and all of you are welcome into it. My door is always open Jean and anyone else who wants a getaway weekend at the beach (or like they say in Baltimore - downey ocean hon!).

Pat

You are right, none of us
    You are right, none of us have an easy time of it and Pat, you've had way too much already. You take good care of yourself, enjoy your life and don't worry about coming on here. Praying for you..
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Thank you all!

Pat

Ofcourse your Mom hurts for
    Ofcourse your Mom hurts for you Pat, she is your Mom! I wish your 3 friends lived closer to you. Do you get to talk on the phone to them much or email them?

This site is great and it can always give us a boost when we need it. Hoping you start feeling better and that you start having better luck.

Love, Leeza
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

'Wow
    Sorry that you have been busy with so many unpleasant things. Will put you on the prayer list. Hope the rest of the year goes well for you.

You are in my prayers and
    You are in my prayers and thoughts Pat.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    sea60 said:

Oh my goodness Pat, you have
    Oh my goodness Pat, you have gone through SO much :(

My heart breaks that all this happened. I'll be certainly praying for you and your Mom.

Hugs,

Sylvia

I think my mouth fell open
    I think my mouth fell open just reading all that has happened to you Pat. I am so very sorry.

I will put you in my prayers and please take care of yourself.

Hugs, Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

thinking of you...

Denise

Like everyone said, no need
    Like everyone said, no need for you to ever apologize or be sorry Pat. I am sending you lots of cyber hugs and positive thoughts!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

thinking of you...

Denise

How are you doing now Pat?
    How are you doing now Pat? I hope that you have beautiful weather and can get out and go to the beach. That sounds like so much fun.

Hugs to you!