Surgery scheduled for Wed afternoon

Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Day late on
    Day late on this..sorry...just read the post..I HOPE BY NOW done and over with and on road to recovery...

thinking of you

Denise

Praying that your surgery
    Praying that your surgery went well for you. Thinking of you.

Hugs, Diane
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

I am praying that your
    I am praying that your surgery went well yesterday and that your recovery is smooth.

God's Blessings,

Julie

Hoping and praying for
    Hoping and praying for you!

Hugs, Jan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Thoughts. & prayers
    I understand your feelings as we all understand. I will be praying for you & I will pray extra hard on Wednesday.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Good thoughts and prayers!
    Good thoughts and prayers! Hoping you are home now and letting everyone pamper you.

Hugs, Debby
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Somehow I missed this
    But can still pray for a good recovery.
  • belindar
    belindar Member Posts: 12
    Options

Somehow I missed this
    But can still pray for a good recovery.

Thanks for the positive thoughts
    Everything went really well on Wed. I got to come home on Thursday and I feel almost normal today (sunday). I am still a little sore in a couple of spots but feel really good otherwise. I will get my pathology report on April 2.

Something that did come up is that my surgeon sent me for a CT scan of my stomache (I have 3 large fibroids). I was planning on having them removed before all this came up with the breast cancer. So, I may be having that surgery sometime this year.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    belindar said:

Thanks for the positive thoughts
    Everything went really well on Wed. I got to come home on Thursday and I feel almost normal today (sunday). I am still a little sore in a couple of spots but feel really good otherwise. I will get my pathology report on April 2.

Something that did come up is that my surgeon sent me for a CT scan of my stomache (I have 3 large fibroids). I was planning on having them removed before all this came up with the breast cancer. So, I may be having that surgery sometime this year.

Glad your surgery went well
    Glad your surgery went well and that you are home now. Prayers for a clean path report.

Hugs, Jan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Glad your surgery went well
    Glad your surgery went well and that you are home now. Prayers for a clean path report.

Hugs, Jan

So happy that you're home
    So happy that you're home and I hope that you are feeling stronger and better with each day. I am praying for good results for you.