• arndog64
    arndog64 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Greend said:

How are you and family
    Just hoping you all are doing ok.

Denny

Damn!!! I am sorry to hear
    Damn!!! I am sorry to hear about the bone cancer. I will be praying for you..
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about this
    So sorry to hear about this new development. I have not been visiting as much lately and so just read your post. Praying and praying for a miracle. May you feel the comfort and healing of the Lord during this time.

Debbie
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    mixleader said:

Nasty Bone Scan
    The full body CT scan on Feb22 was not too spectacular and we figured we were still in the fight against the beast. Then, I started having horrible pains in my right ankle/shin/thigh. My doctor thought it may be a blood clot, so I had a Doppler done. That was clean, so he ordered a bone scan. We got the results of the bone scan today. It read like a death sentence without the final date filled in. The little buggers have been busy building themselves some new nest eggs in some of my bones. Damn! So, Monday we meet with my cancer doc to see what, if anything should be done next.Thank goodness for Ativans or I would be jumping out in front of speeding buses by now.

Roger

Bleep
    Horrible to hear - I'm so sorry you are going through this. Hoping you are at least as lucky as Robinleigh's husband, and your team can come up with a plan to beat the bleeping cancer cells back.
  • NeoTheron91
    NeoTheron91 Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Don't worry
    Hi Roger,

I hope you will be fine soon. Our prayers are with you.

Cheers,
    Neo
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    mixleader said:

Nasty Bone Scan
    The full body CT scan on Feb22 was not too spectacular and we figured we were still in the fight against the beast. Then, I started having horrible pains in my right ankle/shin/thigh. My doctor thought it may be a blood clot, so I had a Doppler done. That was clean, so he ordered a bone scan. We got the results of the bone scan today. It read like a death sentence without the final date filled in. The little buggers have been busy building themselves some new nest eggs in some of my bones. Damn! So, Monday we meet with my cancer doc to see what, if anything should be done next.Thank goodness for Ativans or I would be jumping out in front of speeding buses by now.

Roger

Prayer Abounding
    Roger:

So sorry about the bone scan. Here's praying you will find some relief and comfort.

Jan (Basketcase)
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    mixleader said:

Nasty Bone Scan

Roger

Prayer Abounding
    Roger:

So sorry about the bone scan. Here's praying you will find some relief and comfort.

Jan (Basketcase)