another possible use for mcp modified citrus pectin

Options
2»

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options

Pete - how did you get heavy
    Pete - how did you get heavy metal poisoning? I never heard this before. Thanks - I want to talk to my Onc abouth this.

thanks marbleotis and pete
    This is a great thread in my humble opinion if you want to cling to this rock spinning around the sun.
    Read the thread again, and again.

Now my onc laughs at this mcp , heavy metals and detox.
    I asked about this the other day re my detox regime using dmps, dmsa.
    She has no interest in my platinum from folfox, now admission that folfox contributes to disabling our immune system and therefore increased crc metastatic deaths.

So when I cure myself, I will fund and run a colorectal class legal case here and in every developed country where half added folfox is dished without metals testing and comprehensive detox.

This will save lots of lives!

If I am wrong, well I am sorry!

If I am right then we save some lives going forward, we get some money and an admission for this who suffered a loss.

Aggressive legal action is needed against aggressive cancer and fundamentally negligent treatment protocols.

The pace of change is to slow, we have an onc publicly discussing prudent diet in Pete's thread.

We can saves 1000 of lives with diet and exercise.

Maybe millions of lives with advanced detox.

It's never been widely trialled, but seems a worthy pursuit of my time, money and resources.

I think what I am doing is like the tip of the iceberg.

The onc are on the titanic saying what a lovely party we are having. They toast with champagne at sunset laughing at that beautiful iceberg. Little do they realise what's coming.

My international class action will reward those onc that drop the champagne and run to the life boats.
    Those once who are smug toasting old ways, will be gone. Like the many souls on the titanic and the dinosaurs.
    Change and improvement in my health starts with me. Your health starts with you.

If my vision of class action causes you stress, forget it , it's just my deranged ramblings. If you want to get involved wait for the post about my cea being under 5. That will be day 1 of the class action.

Have a great day. I had my mcp this morning 3 times a day for 18 months. Getting some alginate today.

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps maybe platinum is a unique problem to me. One one hard I hope so, on the other hand it could represent a major change in treatment protocols. I would call it defolfox. Detox and folfox combined.
    As a community, as individuals so few know their heavy metal status. The only company that picked up platinum is doctors data with pops iv challenge, the hair test failed it was a false positive. Surely one day someone else will get the metals tested. In am curious if my opoisoning is unique to me or more wide spread. Time will tell.

But does it have to take so long! Too much needless suffering, loss and expense for a $200 test
  • luvinlife2
    luvinlife2 Member Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    MCP
    Good thread Pete!!

I've been taking this for almost 2 years. Quality is important and you have to know your source (as with all supplements). I had no idea about it's use with heavy metals and I will ask my nat onc about this on my next appointment.

FYI...I mix mine together with Avemar. In a water bottle, put about 1-2 ounces of a low sugar juice, fill the rest with water and shake! It's like a smoothie. I was told by my Dr. that both avemar and mcp should be taken on an empty stomach otherwise you don't get the full benefit.

Keep the info coming Pete!! I love your posts :)
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options

thanks marbleotis and pete
    This is a great thread in my humble opinion if you want to cling to this rock spinning around the sun.
    Read the thread again, and again.

Now my onc laughs at this mcp , heavy metals and detox.
    I asked about this the other day re my detox regime using dmps, dmsa.
    She has no interest in my platinum from folfox, now admission that folfox contributes to disabling our immune system and therefore increased crc metastatic deaths.

So when I cure myself, I will fund and run a colorectal class legal case here and in every developed country where half added folfox is dished without metals testing and comprehensive detox.

This will save lots of lives!

If I am wrong, well I am sorry!

If I am right then we save some lives going forward, we get some money and an admission for this who suffered a loss.

Aggressive legal action is needed against aggressive cancer and fundamentally negligent treatment protocols.

The pace of change is to slow, we have an onc publicly discussing prudent diet in Pete's thread.

We can saves 1000 of lives with diet and exercise.

Maybe millions of lives with advanced detox.

It's never been widely trialled, but seems a worthy pursuit of my time, money and resources.

I think what I am doing is like the tip of the iceberg.

The onc are on the titanic saying what a lovely party we are having. They toast with champagne at sunset laughing at that beautiful iceberg. Little do they realise what's coming.

My international class action will reward those onc that drop the champagne and run to the life boats.
    Those once who are smug toasting old ways, will be gone. Like the many souls on the titanic and the dinosaurs.
    Change and improvement in my health starts with me. Your health starts with you.

If my vision of class action causes you stress, forget it , it's just my deranged ramblings. If you want to get involved wait for the post about my cea being under 5. That will be day 1 of the class action.

Have a great day. I had my mcp this morning 3 times a day for 18 months. Getting some alginate today.

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps maybe platinum is a unique problem to me. One one hard I hope so, on the other hand it could represent a major change in treatment protocols. I would call it defolfox. Detox and folfox combined.
    As a community, as individuals so few know their heavy metal status. The only company that picked up platinum is doctors data with pops iv challenge, the hair test failed it was a false positive. Surely one day someone else will get the metals tested. In am curious if my opoisoning is unique to me or more wide spread. Time will tell.

But does it have to take so long! Too much needless suffering, loss and expense for a $200 test

Pete -

Re:
    ".....admission that folfox contributes to disabling our immune
    system and therefore increased crc metastatic deaths......"

All chemicals that are used in chemical therapy (chemo) stifle the
    immune system! Each and every one does extensive damage to
    our immune system, and leaves the body in a weakened state,
    not just "folfox". That has been common knowledge, and nothing
    new, but since there aren't any other western medicine options
    to the present chemicals used, the chemicals continue to be used.

Why individuals don't take the time to learn more about
    Traditional Chinese Medicine, is beyond my comprehension.

I suppose the fear of not doing what western medicine dictates
    is the main driving force?

Keeping the awareness of toxic chemicals alive, goes a long way
    in helping some move in another direction; there are indeed
    other ways to fight cancer!

Be well, Pete!

John
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Options
    John23 said:

Pete -

Re:
    ".....admission that folfox contributes to disabling our immune
    system and therefore increased crc metastatic deaths......"

All chemicals that are used in chemical therapy (chemo) stifle the
    immune system! Each and every one does extensive damage to
    our immune system, and leaves the body in a weakened state,
    not just "folfox". That has been common knowledge, and nothing
    new, but since there aren't any other western medicine options
    to the present chemicals used, the chemicals continue to be used.

Why individuals don't take the time to learn more about
    Traditional Chinese Medicine, is beyond my comprehension.

I suppose the fear of not doing what western medicine dictates
    is the main driving force?

Keeping the awareness of toxic chemicals alive, goes a long way
    in helping some move in another direction; there are indeed
    other ways to fight cancer!

Be well, Pete!

John

thanks john
    Until my heavy metals is solved and I am super well I will.
    I got my Tom formula the other day, I'll pm it over to ya for a Looney.

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps I annoy everyone, might as well bug my herbalist. He might be spot on for me, you may learn something. We just got to smile and have fun.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Options

MCP
    Good thread Pete!!

I've been taking this for almost 2 years. Quality is important and you have to know your source (as with all supplements). I had no idea about it's use with heavy metals and I will ask my nat onc about this on my next appointment.

FYI...I mix mine together with Avemar. In a water bottle, put about 1-2 ounces of a low sugar juice, fill the rest with water and shake! It's like a smoothie. I was told by my Dr. that both avemar and mcp should be taken on an empty stomach otherwise you don't get the full benefit.

Keep the info coming Pete!! I love your posts :)

thanks luvinlif2
    Good reminders about mcp, Thorne got one now
    On iherb. So I was advised today about not having mcp with minerals metals.

Lots of caveats for heavy sup junkies, but it's fun.

Hugs,
    Pete