I'm "OK" Pinks, sorry for the worry's :(

Options
124»

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Hugs & Prayers
    Kari... you are AMAZING. Your Family and all who surround you are blessed to have you in their lives. You are a great source of strength, courage, and inspiration to us. I will keep you and yours in prayer. God bless you as well.
    Ines
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Kari
    The strength and concern you are showing now is amazing. I am glad you had the time to spend with your kids in Cancun. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and hope for a treatment that will work for you.

Hugs,
    Georgia

How are you doing
    How are you doing Kari?

Think of you often,

Diane
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Kari, I just want you to
    Kari, I just want you to know that I am thinking of you, too and wishing for a miracle. You just never know!! If you decide on a trial with Mayo, I live just 15 minutes from the Jacksonville campus. I have my treatments there. I would be more than happy to offer you a place to stay as you go through testing and treatments. Stay strong pink sister. Sending, strength, love and (((hugs)))!!!!

Kari, any word on any new
    Kari, any word on any new treatment or anything yet?

Hugs and lots of prayers for you,

Kylez
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

WOW, I jumped on here this
    WOW, I jumped on here this morning again and I must say the overwhelming response to my post has brought me to tears. This board and all of its Kindred Spirits have given me so much and it would be impossible to give it back in one lifetime. I'm still fighting, but this chemo is making me really sick, and it's not working, but then, just because my bone tumors are multiplying doesn't mean the chemo isn't keeping the cancer out of a vital organ, I guess we never know....anyhow, thank you so so so so so much for all your prayers!!
    Staying Strong and Keeping On,
    Kari

As long as your tears are
    As long as your tears are happy tears, then that's ok Kari.

Love, Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Hugs & Prayers
    Kari... you are AMAZING. Your Family and all who surround you are blessed to have you in their lives. You are a great source of strength, courage, and inspiration to us. I will keep you and yours in prayer. God bless you as well.
    Ines

You are on our prayer list
    You are on our prayer list at church Kari.

Hugs, Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Kari, I just want you to
    Kari, I just want you to know that I am thinking of you, too and wishing for a miracle. You just never know!! If you decide on a trial with Mayo, I live just 15 minutes from the Jacksonville campus. I have my treatments there. I would be more than happy to offer you a place to stay as you go through testing and treatments. Stay strong pink sister. Sending, strength, love and (((hugs)))!!!!

I think of you too My turn
    I think of you too My turn now and pray you are doing well.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Cinkal said:

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry you have to go through this.

So wonderful to see your
    So wonderful to see your posting, yet, a double edged sword to read your news. I am so sorry Kari and wish I could do something, anything to help you. Be strong sweet sister and lean on us.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • diansmith
    diansmith Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Stay strong
    Kari, i am praying for you, we can kick this cancer out together, warm kisses for you