Radioactive34 Member Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Happy dance...best
    Happy dance...best Valentines ever... :D
  • annecris
    annecris Member Posts: 44
    Options

I forgot to ask when I was
    I forgot to ask when I was there in January, but as of last Oct they had lost 6 due to recurrences. One of those was Annie Cris. Has she posted recently? I know she was having surgery to remove the new growth. I think that was around Sept or Oct.

Annie and I had very similar timelines, and hers came back after an initial remission of just over two years, I believe. You never achieve real peace of mind with this disease. That's the worst part of it.

Carlene

still here sweetie
    Still here sweetie - so glad to see you are dancing the dance of NED - been doing well on carbo/gemzar (had 4 of 6 cycles) and avastin (for the rest of the year) - surgery (laproscopic) was a breeze - reoccurance was so tiny and they had found it early because of the trail monitoring it all went good- my CA-125 had only been at 36 before surgery and now is already down to 14 - been tired and slowed down a lot during treatment but have also officially retired on permanent disability and happy for that - planning a nice visit to Ireland when treatment is done in the Spring - SEND ME A TEXT SO I CAN KEEP YOU POSTED- Love Love Love - Annie
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    annecris said:

still here sweetie
    Still here sweetie - so glad to see you are dancing the dance of NED - been doing well on carbo/gemzar (had 4 of 6 cycles) and avastin (for the rest of the year) - surgery (laproscopic) was a breeze - reoccurance was so tiny and they had found it early because of the trail monitoring it all went good- my CA-125 had only been at 36 before surgery and now is already down to 14 - been tired and slowed down a lot during treatment but have also officially retired on permanent disability and happy for that - planning a nice visit to Ireland when treatment is done in the Spring - SEND ME A TEXT SO I CAN KEEP YOU POSTED- Love Love Love - Annie

Annie.....
    I changed phones

Annie.....

I changed phones and lost your cell number! I am sending you mine via the board's email.

Carlene